Who remembers?

DPG

And across the road from hill snacks where the hang-gliders used to launch from they used to hold the SA MTB downhill and XC championships in the late 80's early 90's.

Thats the place!! haven't been to Kdorp for 12 years probably all different now.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And across the road from hill snacks where the hang-gliders used to launch from they used to hold the SA MTB downhill and XC championships in the late 80's early 90's.

Why did the hang gliding stop?

Yip, that was it, Syringa Spa.

It came back as a pit bike venue and then evolved back to a full MX and enduro cross venue. Watched a vintage MX event there last year where the turnout was bigger than any national I've been to in the past few years.....

Allied building society! Now that's a kast from the past!

As far as call up papers are concerned, I can still remember my Army number and rifle number!

Allied building society! Now that's a kast from the past!

As far as call up papers are concerned, I can still remember my Army number and rifle number!

Wat is jou Naam troop.Jason.Ek is nie met jou Ma getroud nie.88458831BG corperaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal...............

Wat is jou Naam troop.Jason.Ek is nie met jou Ma getroud nie.88458831BG corperaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal...............

Me too. 65456973BG

woa, stop the bus, gus. He posts, he lives, how is work going ?

do you still ride?

Howzit Slowbee! Thanks for asking! Ja, I've missed the Hub. Major changes in life, from a desk job in advertising to a factory job making furniture (waaay to much dust for computer time). The only cycling I've got done is riding two blocks through Paarden Eiland to the coffee shop ... I need to pull myself together, yes? Hope all's good your side?

Is it just me, or do a hell of a lot of Hubbers seem to have grown up in Jhb North-west: Randburg, Cresta, Northcliff ...