Who remembers?

DPG

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://images.bidorbuy.co.za/user_images/137/398137_110524074046_DSCF4716.JPG

Always makes me think of Samantha Fox........met die groot tiette and the big box.......

You can download the apps off the App Store now and have the calculators running as an app. I use it all the time for financial calculations....

I think all the engineers just shuddered...they still soil themselves every single time they have to use their coveted HP calculators

http://images.bidorbuy.co.za/user_images/137/398137_110524074046_DSCF4716.JPG

sheet...i remember those

I think all the engineers just shuddered...they still soil themselves every single time they have to use their coveted HP calculators

HP is like the Spaz of the engineering world.

• 2 months later...

Somehow Mina Moo came up in conversation with my kids today. I tried to explain it to them but failed. This helped!

• 1 month later...

Dips told me a story of an experience that he had at WHI. Cant repeat the story however much I would kike to.

I'm sure anyone who went there has many stories that shouldn't be repeated in public. Man I loved that place. Still remember when cover charge went from R5 to R10, it was the beginning of the end for me, beers were only around R3, so that was two beers extra for cover charge. Put it out of my affordability range until my older brother realised he trained at the same gym as some of the bouncers. Then it was all good again...

Always makes me think of Samantha Fox........met die groot tiette and the big box.......

This:

post-19851-0-86816500-1469605224_thumb.jpg

Is now this:

post-19851-0-83763400-1469605590_thumb.jpg

I remember a mate of mine came to school with a Scope(stolen from his dad) in which she was featured. I don't think he ever got it back .That magazine was seen intermittently changing hands around school for months. She's now 50.

Edited by Jigghead

oh why did i click on this thread .... now this theme song is gonna be the ear worm of the day (and I didn't even watch the video - just saw the words Mina Moo) 

oh why did i click on this thread .... now this theme song is gonna be the ear worm of the day (and I didn't even watch the video - just saw the words Mina Moo) 

Haha, gotcha!

...and married to her girl friend wife.

Wife died recently, long illness, can't recall what it was. Seems she's on the market again ladies...