Idiots on The Spruit

LegsEleven

:clap: :clap: :clap: I think this is the more likely situation. If the the guy is on this forum reading this thread he must be so thankful that someone understands him

im just having fun, but for a second i thought imagine that okes version to his wife, pi$$ing himself, while he tries to explain, how the OP was like WTFFFFF :eek: :eek:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 pages later, second side of the story picture the scene

part 2 possible other side of the story

i was riding the spruit minding my own business and a bee flew onto my nose i tried to swat it and this other tightly wound cyclist must have thought i took a swing at him because he went bos :eek:

sorry but i am allergic to bees :whistling: what a lekke ride i had otherwise

:ph34r:

I punched my cat in the side once. I stuck my hand out for the dustbin in the exact moment he jumped up from behind me. He was going for the counter but did 180 midair instead.

Tre story.

I punched my cat in the side once. I stuck my hand out for the dustbin in the exact moment he jumped up from behind me. He was going for the counter but did 180 midair instead.

Tre story.

I punched my husband in my sleep once too..True story.....

But that excuse wont fly on the Spruit. I've never heard of someone riding their bike in their sleep :ph34r:

Tre story.

you see its possible :ph34r: :devil:

How about this little handy gadget, good for our current anarchical times!!

post-31807-0-38470400-1405934431_thumb.jpgpost-31807-0-38470400-1405934431_thumb.jpg

Just stap it to your leg like the SWAT TEAM OKES. :nuke:

I too have been slapped by my wife while sleeping, she said she was sleeping, i say she was waiting till i started snoring to bliksem me, then using "it was in my sleep" as an excuse...

Was also gonna say that besides myself I have heard of too many okes that have been slapped/punched/kicked or hit with a frying pan 'in their sleep' for it to be co-incidence :ph34r:

I too have been slapped by my wife while sleeping, she said she was sleeping, i say she was waiting till i started snoring to bliksem me, then using "it was in my sleep" as an excuse...

My wife bit me once when I was sleeping .. I suspect it might have also been a snoring issue.

She claims she was also asleep ... ja right !

I talk the hind leg off a donkey in my sleep. I'll never be able to keep a secret from hubby. I behave coz BIG BROTHER is listening :ph34r:

MR REDWINDBREAKERCHICKENSTRAVAMAN be like im the fastest chicken on the spruit...Gangster or not!!!

Beware the Red Jacket sucker puncher strava chicken is trying to beat his times, stand in the way and prepare for me to do damage or just miss you... and tell my wife I beat up 5 other mountain bikers...

post-44959-0-43814300-1405948910_thumb.jpg

Edited by Undun

I punched my husband in my sleep once too..True story.....

But that excuse wont fly on the Spruit. I've never heard of someone riding their bike in their sleep :ph34r:

You obviously havent seen roadies all fall over when going straight, just saying

Trying to teach cyclists etiquette is a wasted fight, all of us are knobs who ride to fast, or slow guys who block up trails or roadies all over the road when there is a massive cycling lane in the cradle. There is no etiquette,just the fact that everyone thinks the way they ride is correct,regardless of how they ride.