Dogma F8

Mental Mamba

Mental Mamba, buy it, you won't regret it. I see a lot of comments from guys at the top here, and I stand to be corrected, but it looks like the most vocal person has not ridden a Dogma? Can you fairly and accurately form an opinion/review?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aliexpress sells fake stuffs.

I think we are all aware what Aliexpress sells, so no real need to state the obvious!!... it was more the fact that Pinarello have just released the F8 for the public and it is already copied and on sale... which as Prince said is scary how quickly !!

Hehehe. Eish the Chinese move quick. I thought the assistant at the LV Shop in Paris was full of *** for not allowing a Chinese couple inside. Now u see why. Hehehe

Good answer as always Christie! I am not too hung up on a few grams of frame weight and have found the ride characteristics of the Dogma to be exceptional. However having owned a good few top end bikes myself, I have to agree that it is not about the bike.

I do agree, that performance cannot be improved by buying a new bike.

I also had a few: 2 Battaglins, C40,C50,Time VXS,Time VXRS Ulteam(very nice), Time RXRS Ulteam(the harshest ride ever), Look 585 and 595 Ultra, Dogma 2 and at the moment Dogma65.1(best handling bike on downhill I ever rode) and Litespeed T1(2014 model with Enve fork,bar ,stem and seatpost) The Litespeed is by far the most comfortable as far as road vibration is concerned.

However, if you like the bike it is best for you and that F8 is a beaut :w00t:

Check under the bottom bracket first. Otherwise, it looks a treat.

PS. I think only Froome dawg have ridden it thus far, and that was only 4.5 stages.

and that didn't end well, 3 crashes if I recall!!

I believe the OP got his frame yesterday :thumbup: ...from the pics that I saw it is an awesome piece of engineering :drool:

I believe the OP got his frame yesterday :thumbup: ...from the pics that I saw it is an awesome piece of engineering :drool:

What colour?

Tell him to upload pics... we need pics!!