Brandon Stewart

Mousea

The fact the BS had more than 1 bottle of wine 2 nights before a big race a few years back or told the whole guest house a story about being locked out of his house because he was p!ssed is not the point. Only BS will know how much he drinks. My question relates to the broader concept

I think you're question is valid, but you observation was a few years back though. I would like to think many of us(yes definitely not all of us) in our 30's are a bit more responsible with regards to drinking than what we were in our 20's.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Brandon

Just to let you know - your two posts with TUE forms have been hidden, mainly because you do not want to put your personal information into the public domain.

Edit out your home address and other details and then load the image again.

If you are OK with having your home address for everyone to see (and send onto their "friends"). Then let me know and I will open the images again.

Hi Brandon

Just to let you know - your two posts with your TUE forms have been hidden, mainly because you do not want to put your personal information into the public domain.

If you are OK with having your home address for everyone to see (and send onto their "friends"). Then let me know and I will open the images again.

I will accept Greg as a thank you gift ;)

Hi Brandon

Just to let you know - your two posts with TUE forms have been hidden, mainly because you do not want to put your personal information into the public domain.

Too late, I have already tweeted it on bicyclesafetysa

Too late, I have already tweeted it on bicyclesafetysa

Nee man stop it now. .stuff it.. I am just going to go make a pot of coffee and keep it close by.

I will accept Greg as a thank you gift ;)

And I think Brandon must take those pics down.. all his personal info is visible for all to see..

He is gonna get some wack job standing infront of his gate moving his head in a pendulum motion.

#justsaying

Brandonmtb care to comment about the shenanigans that went on at Sani with your team that left many people at the event very disgusted by the behaviour asking what that was all about and the never mind the little cocktails.

The hub is like a saturday braai amongst friends.. occasionally someone brings along an idiot to the braai.

Also we are pretty good at raising funds for some in need.

You have been at this braai too long

you're foolish to comment on this thread, let alone even read it - let it run its course and be done with it.

<snip>

Your explanation is not plausible nor believable by a reasonable man

By your stringent standards I would not qualify as a reasonable man because for what it's worth I find his explanation plausible and believable. I also appreciate that he took the effort to tell his side of the story on thehub when he had nothing to gain by doing so.

Ultimately he must take his part of the responsibility for what happened but I feel the sentence is too harsh.

Brandonmtb care to comment about the shenanigans that went on at Sani with your team that left many people at the event very disgusted by the behaviour asking what that was all about and the never mind the little cocktails.

Lekker man lekker, court is in session.

Why would he need to do that? I put it to you

I've been reading this thread out of curiosity, and have learnt some things:

1) Mr Stewart is guilty of doping, if not out of intent, then out of what charitably can be called naivete

2) The reasons behind it are plausible, cos I have similar medical issues.

3) good on him for fronting up, if he is being honest.

4) the only reason we can't see the haloes of a lot of Hubbers is because they're obscured by the sun shining out of other areas.

i started off reading this thread thinking what the vaaark evaaaaa, but seriously now??? now we want to start digging into everything this oke has ever done,,,,,,,come on SERIAAAAS

SO WHAT HE ENJOYS A FEW BEERS more AA members here than at meetings

SO WHAT HE GETS UP TO *** who doesnt

HE GETS LOCKED OUT HIS HOUSE so what

ITS CALLED LIFE,,,,,the few hubbers i know and the stories i know :eek:

I've been reading this thread out of curiosity, and have learnt some things:

1) Mr Stewart is guilty of doping, if not out of intent, then out of what charitably can be called naivete

2) The reasons behind it are plausible, cos I have similar medical issues.

3) good on him for fronting up, if he is being honest.

4) the only reason we can't see the haloes of a lot of Hubbers is because they're obscured by the sun shining out of other areas.

Winning post of this fred!!!