Brandon Stewart

Mousea

I had the pleasure of spending a weekend with Brandon, Bridgette and the kids at a launch of the berg n bush in the Drakensberg a while back and would like to just say thank you for all the advise given on nutrition handling techniques , how to handle difficult climbs etc and for 2 days just riding with us guys who normally only eat the dust in races. For the time spent chatting in the pub and dining room with you and your family it was great to see you are just like many of us out there and for the advice given when you have been approached by a relative stranger after a race. You still have a lot you can teach the sport.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

100% hence the fact of wanting to make an example of me, which I think is the wrong way to go about things>

Stop playing the victim and own up to the fact you put an illegal & banned product in your body in order to benefit your racing and results and have now been caught for it. The only example that has been made is that if you do something illegally and get caught you get banned.

Hi Talus, When my first application was denied they should have just told me to stop racing and I would have!!!! But there was no communication from them whatsoever, not once did anyone say hey you have made a mistake here... BEARING IN MIND TOOK THE TESTO IN FEB AND ABOUT 6 TESTS FROM THEN TILL JULY WHICH ALL CAME BACK NEGATIVE, THATS WHAT GAVE ME THE IMPRESSION IT WAS ALL OK??? THEN 7TH JULY OUT OF COMP TEST. 9TH JULY GET INFORMED FINAL APPLICATION FOR TUE DECLINED AND INFORMED 31STOCTOBER 2013 HAD POSITIVE TEST....

Could you not have made that call on your own?

I had the pleasure of spending a weekend with Brandon, Bridgette and the kids at a launch of the berg n bush in the Drakensberg a while back and would like to just say thank you for all the advise given on nutrition handling techniques , how to handle difficult climbs etc and for 2 days just riding with us guys who normally only eat the dust in races. For the time spent chatting in the pub and dining room with you and your family it was great to see you are just like many of us out there and for the advice given when you have been approached by a relative stranger after a race. You still have a lot you can teach the sport.

Don't let the powers that be see this post, they will find another reason to slap a further ban on Brandon for mentioning the sport!

Stop playing the victim and own up to the fact you put an illegal & banned product in your body in order to benefit your racing and results and have now been caught for it. The only example that has been made is that if you do something illegally and get caught you get banned.

Love you too Sworks,,,,, I am not a victim and not playing the victim... But you are well entitled to your point of view... And next time you see me come have a chat and we can discuss over a beer... Oh sorry don't know who you are.???

Quite Ironic you have Pantani as your profile picture..... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :oops:

You acting like you know another side to the story, if you do please inform us if you don't stop carrying on like a child

Love you too Sworks,,,,, I am not a victim and not playing the victim... But you are well entitled to your point of view... And next time you see me come have a chat and we can discuss over a beer... Oh sorry don't know who you are.???

I dont think you want to know who he is. All I know he is being a real tool. Obviously has an issue with you. Maybe because he bought a SWorks and still rides ***. Being a real keyboard warrior.

Hi Talus, When my first application was denied they should have just told me to stop racing and I would have!!!! But there was no communication from them whatsoever, not once did anyone say hey you have made a mistake here... BEARING IN MIND TOOK THE TESTO IN FEB AND ABOUT 6 TESTS FROM THEN TILL JULY WHICH ALL CAME BACK NEGATIVE, THATS WHAT GAVE ME THE IMPRESSION IT WAS ALL OK??? THEN 7TH JULY OUT OF COMP TEST. 9TH JULY GET INFORMED FINAL APPLICATION FOR TUE DECLINED AND INFORMED 31STOCTOBER 2013 HAD POSITIVE TEST....

When did they first advise that the TUE was denied?

You acting like you know another side to the story, if you do please inform us if you don't stop carrying on like a child

aye man

He does that. . Comes here moans and groans about fedgroup insinuates things then buggers off when anyone asks him to explain or give more detail.

Quite Ironic you have Pantani as your profile picture..... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :oops:

Boom

Can I please point out that you have reached your 1000 posts LOOONG time ago.

Please go and spew crap in the classifieds and buy something since you are now eligible to deal with most.

This is starting to sound like an old age home here, an ou tannie with a wet broek carrying on and on

Na jy op die treinspore gaan speel. ;)

Acting yes, but truthfully just very angry and thumb sucking whilst he walks around like the Samaritan of anti doping ,shooting from the hip just happens to be a side effect, but he needs to apply for TUE to take the correct substance to cure the problem.

Edited by Wyatt Earp