Cape Town Cycle Tour (The Argus) 2015

Winstonian1984

If I download the calculator it gives me a read only spreadsheet and thus no way of changing the target time.

Anybody got a solution ?

Fill in you aimed time in the to row. Then it will change the rest.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaysus arguing with an SAA consultant on the phone who refuses to book my bicycle in and let me pay despite me explaining it is Argus week and this is how it works....#letmedoyourjob. 

Is the second lap happening? The boyf moaning he has not been invited and I dont want him to do it anyway because who wants to go ride another lap when you could be having post ride beers with your mates! 

Jaysus arguing with an SAA consultant on the phone who refuses to book my bicycle in and let me pay despite me explaining it is Argus week and this is how it works....#letmedoyourjob. 

Is the second lap happening? The boyf moaning he has not been invited and I dont want him to do it anyway because who wants to go ride another lap when you could be having post ride beers with your mates! 

You have to either buy a bicycle voucher from pick n pay or pay when you actually go book your bike in(different spot to where you and your bags get booked in, at or tambo Its on the lower level by domestic pick up right towards the end). Personally id pay when you book it in as iv done the pick n pay thing last few years and those cashiers look at you funny. I also take my bike to the airport the night before and book it in as they don't guarantee it goes on your flight. When I get to cape town my bike is already there and I just pick up car and bike and off I go.

Here are links that might help a bit.

http://www.flysaa.com/za/en/flyingSAA/baggage/cape_cycle_tour.html?utm_source=Homepage&utm_medium=adserver&utm_campaign=capecycletour#reservations

http://www.flysaa.com/za/en/Documents/baggage/Samples_SAA_Voucher.gif

If I download the calculator it gives me a read only spreadsheet and thus no way of changing the  target time.

Anybody got a solution ? 

I had to unprotect the sheet.. its locked by default..

Don't have office installed, so cannot help you there but under openoffice just go to tools, protect document and untick sheet, 

Fill in you aimed time in the to row. Then it will change the rest.

There are two highlighted cells to enter target times in.These cells are not modifiable. 

How scary are the descends if you're on deep sections and the wind really blows??? And which descends does one have to be careful for?

If I download the calculator it gives me a read only spreadsheet and thus no way of changing the target time.

Anybody got a solution ?

I got that too on my Mac but it seems to work fine on windows

How scary are the descends if you're on deep sections and the wind really blows??? And which descends does one have to be careful for?

Chappies and Llandusno

The sudden gusts are insane, like God's hand grabbing he front wheel

Archived