Gun carry on bicycle

Fast Forward

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Accident my ass. A 9 year old with a gun. RIDICULOUS. If you think a 9 year old can control that weapon then i am afraid you are going to get what is coming to you. The parents should be charged with that mans murder. Apparently they took the video on their mobile. Plain stupidity. I don't see an accident at all. I see a murder.

Can't figure why the "expert" that put the weapon in her hands did not figure this out. And these okes are licensed to train/hold a weapon themselves?

I do understand people wanting to protect themselves etc, what I don't get is the crying when accidents happen. Look at Oscar, if he didnt protect himself with as gun, Reeva would still be alive, the father who shot his own daughter who ran up the passage to get protected by her father, an associate of mine that nearly shot a cop that had jumped her wall to race after the intruder from a robbery... etc etc.

I have lost huge chunks of my home in the last 4 years to 3 theft incidents. No insurance, so the goods are worth a lot to me. All I am grateful for is that no-one in my family was hurt....

Can I just put it out there, you are a bunch of trigger happy freaks.

It's the pro-gunners that are making this country a 5th. world backwards thinking nation full of aggressive cowboys and Dirty Harry's.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Obliviously trolling I assume, using words like 5th World, haha..

Two ideas to play with. Everything can be found at Cape Union Mart, Trappers or GICombat Supplies, 504, Cape Storm or your local outdoor shop. Get the wife sowingmachine and make something that will fit you

Glock 42 is the answer. Just ordered myself one and I'm awaiting the licence. I will be carrying it when I ride. If my life was threatened, I would have no problem using it.

Before a smoking and cycling debate starts, the cigarette box is there for gauging the size of the gun.

post-4683-0-17754000-1409319673_thumb.jpg