Daryl Impey cleared!

NotSoBigBen

I've got a genuine made in switzerland flame suit for rent and it also has a parachute that can be used when you want to jump off the high horse you are going to be told to get off from in the near future

:w00t:

I should visit the hub more... well rather other threads than "I've got an idea for a new thread.." thread

When did this high horse thing become so popular ?

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a genuine made in switzerland flame suit for rent and it also has a parachute that can be used when you want to jump off the high horse you are going to be told to get off from in the near future

:w00t:

No problem. BS is BS, some may believe it, I don't. Anyone who wants to bring on the heat is welcome.

Edited by Falco

What puzzles me is why society must always find someone to blame. Use this as an example to improve for the future.

SAIDS did their job

The world is full of people who do their job it's not to say they are doing it right.

Why should the pharmacist be blamed? He is human and made a mistake - albeit a small one with big repercussions on someone else's life.

Negligence.....Maybe there are precautuons that he as a pharmacist should know about and be following....just think of the potential risks with people who might be allergic to certain medications that they handle everyday.

Negligence.....Maybe there are precautuons that he as a pharmacist should know about and be following....just think of the potential risks with people who might be allergic to certain medications that they handle everyday.

Precisely... Penecillin given to people with an allergy kills 400 Yanks every year. And it's something handled just a little more frequently than Probenecid I reckon.

Exactly, Admitting it may have been a very Costly ... Valuable.... Mistake, lets leave it there

Edited by Ferret69

Pharmacy council must get involved to discipline negligent pharmacist, he nearly cost someone their livelihood never mind the potential for serious allergic reactions which could prove fatal

Exactly! Look at that piece of sh*t CONTador... He went to eat at a local restaurant (while doping the cr@p out of himself), then when he was caught for doping, he blamed the beef (played the blame game) and threw the local beef farmer under the bus. The beef farm was closed down and chances are the farmers life was in ruin thereafter while Contador came back from cheating to continue making millions.

Tell us how you really feel.

I don'tknow if anyone else has done the sums and posted, if so I apologise.

He was tested on 6 February and his result has posted at the end of June, just before the TdeF.

There is talk of a "7 week delay" in the comms process "due to a lab technician dying" or such like.

It has taken just over 7 weeks for Daryl to prove his innocence.

If SAIDA etc had had their arse in gear this could have been solved in time for the tour and/or the Vuelta.

Awesome!

So all that is required to get out by the backdoor is a compliant pharmacist. Doubt whether the pharmacist in question will lose his license or even receive a warning of any kind from the powers-that-be.

Anyone know whether Impey is going after the said pharmacist with a claim for loss of income and the duress he has been put under?

hahahaha I will make an exception...can you look into securing the web url of GorillaLungs so long...I will start punting on tweeter with the following hashtags

#CrazyGains

#InsaneVo2

#RaceInYoFace

Do you work for Bicycling?

Improve your endurance by 100% in 8 weeks.

Lose 50% body fat in 5 easy steps.

Get race ready in 17 hours.

I should visit the hub more... well rather other threads than "I've got an idea for a new thread.." thread

When did this high horse thing become so popular ?

Unlike you i follow the wrong threads and have seen it brandished a few times recently. Dont allow me to lead you astray :)

He wanted to buy empty gelatine capsules to put bicarbonate of soda in. The pharmacist he finally got them from had been handling the banned substance prior to selling Daryl the capsules. He came forward with receipts.

I am just wondering - how enough "drug dust" can collect on the pharmacists hands (an actually visible coating?) to transfer enough onto other capsules - so that it results in readable blood levels of said drug...

Eish, if he is indeed clean I am very happy though and hope he kicks a$$!!!

Honest question to the people that know the pros - is diy capsuled baking soda regularly used? Does it work? Seems Livestrong recommended it dissolved in water though. Interesting to see the warning regarding its use and doping as well: http://www.livestron...r-sore-muscles/

Edited by straatvark