Versus Cycling Socks

Versus Socks

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic. Ordered. Will be wearing them while cycling in Italy to watch the Giro. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Awesome! Thanks for the support and enjoy the trip!

PS. Your socks will be sent out today and you should have them on your feet by tomorrow  :)

I ordered on Sunday evening - received the socks midday Tuesday. Fantastic service right here in good old RSA! Good looking and great feel. Most importantly: perfect length.

• 2 weeks later...

They will be taking mine soon!!!

Coffee socks!!!!!!!!!! Take my money.

They arrived at my lbs yesterday morning, when I picked up my pair after work the shipment was nearly sold out.

Tomorrow I'll be going on a coffee ride with them.

Oh and Versus, thanks for the lumo socks. I sommer nabbed a pair of the Flu Trail socks to do low light runs in.

Lastly, Jurgens, half of Versus is getting married tomorrow.

Geluk Jurgens, namens bikehub.co.za wens ons julle alle seën toe.

They arrived at my lbs yesterday morning, when I picked up my pair after work the shipment was nearly sold out.

Tomorrow I'll be going on a coffee ride with them.

Oh and Versus, thanks for the lumo socks. I sommer nabbed a pair of the Flu Trail socks to do low light runs in.

Lastly, Jurgens, half of Versus is getting married tomorrow.

Geluk Jurgens, namens bikehub.co.za wens ons julle alle seën toe.

If I remember correctly when the other half got married recently there where some lekker limited wedding socks being worn by groom and best men.

Got me a pair too...actually I am liking the versus socks so much skeeming of replacing all my woolies socks with Versus and not just for cycling.

So your entered into the coffee machine competition.

My Pink socks rode just over 800km in Italy including a trip up a pass to watch the stage won by DDD!!! Ordered coffee socks for my Dad's birthday (added a pair for myself).

Good man!