Goodbye Eagle Canyon Cycles

Flashfozzy

im not elaborating further because we have spoken since and sorted everything...but seems like there is something in the greater West rand (GP) areas water recently....sh@t-Servicetitus.

edit: different store...

Thanks for insightful post. Especially helpful in terms of directing us to places where we can expect good service

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like one of two things happened here.

1. Chaunce gave *** service, Chaunce checked the thread, Chaunce gave more of the same. Owner doesnt know about this
  2. Chaunce gave *** service, Owner checked the thread, Owner also gave *** service

This was a golden opportunity to have made a lifelong customer.

Hi Simon, really sorry to hear about the bad experience.

Please bring your bike in for a free wash and lube and we can chat over a coffee

In this current economy we really cant afford to drop the ball with any customers so we would like to have an opportunity to fix the situation.

Cheers

ECC

Looks like one of two things happened here.

1. Chaunce gave *** service, Chaunce checked the thread, Chaunce gave more of the same. Owner doesnt know about this
  2. Chaunce gave *** service, Owner checked the thread, Owner also gave *** service

This was a golden opportunity to have made a lifelong customer.

Hi Simon, really sorry to hear about the bad experience.

Please bring your bike in for a free wash and lube and we can chat over a coffee

In this current economy we really cant afford to drop the ball with any customers so we would like to have an opportunity to fix the situation.

Cheers

ECC

Perhaps you missed it when they said sorry and asked to pop in?  Perhaps then face to face the issue could be resolved and if needs be a freebee service offered to make up for it.

hi Simon

Sorry that u had this bad experience, please pop by wen you have a chance, Chaunce will be dealt with for sure.

Perhaps you missed it when they said sorry and asked to pop in?  Perhaps then face to face the issue could be resolved and if needs be a freebee service offered to make up for it.

2.5/10 for that effort by ECC

I wouldnt even bother going back

2.5/10 for that effort by ECC

I wouldnt even bother going back

Each to their own... at least an apology and offer was given to try to sort out the issue, rather than sort it out over social media and placate the keyboard warriors who know nothing of either side of the story or what happened.....

Each to their own... at least an apology and offer was given to try to sort out the issue, rather than sort it out over social media and placate the keyboard warriors who know nothing of either side of the story or what happened.....

But we demand a public flogging, its how it works aint it?

Are you okes on drugs? Seriously, I would bet good money that you are really vocal amongst yourselves about how bad this thread is and how each criticism is crap and okes just don’t know what they are talking about.

If you want to know who is at fault, go and look in the mirror. Yes, you may have happy customers, yes, you may go the extra mile, but the type of responses that you have given on this thread will undo so many of the good things that you have done.

You don’t have to like feedback, you don’t have to agree with it, but you had better listen to it and look for patterns that you can react to, if you hope to grow your business, or even survive. The worst thing that you can do is have an emotional reaction.

Oh, and also, be grateful for negative feedback. It is worth far more than positive feedback.

this was not a comment but a question and a valid question

hi Simon Kolin

Are you perhaps a rep from some company?

referring to this

This Fred is serious weird. Lots of people with lots to say.

PS, i dont own a business, i am seriously crap at my job and have a piss poor attitude.

:stupid:  :offtopic:

Hi Conrad

Please will you do me a favour and give your son a lesson in Customer Service and Manners.

He has such an atrocious attitude and really comes across as a total twat.

I went to the sore today and asked him if Shelby was available. He replies "No" and offers no further help. I then ask him if he knows when she or you might come into the shop and he replies "I wouldn't know". 

No offer to contact either of you and find out. No offer if he could possibly help assist me in your absence.

Seriously. It's not acceptable, and from this thread he's put quite a few members from ever returning to your store.

Would be great if you could follow up.

Thanks.

hi Simon

Sorry that u had this bad experience, please pop by wen you have a chance, Chaunce will be dealt with for sure.

Simon had an issue, which he addressed to Conrad. Conrad responded.

Simon can pop in sometime and I'm sure everything will work out fine.

At least in SA the staff don't burn the shop down "out of boredom"

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/judge-brands-arsonist-s-actions-in-bury-st-edmunds-as-sheer-stupidity-1-6060985

snip

At least in SA the staff don't burn the shop down "out of boredom"

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/judge-brands-arsonist-s-actions-in-bury-st-edmunds-as-sheer-stupidity-1-6060985

Maybe you have mistaken SA to mean Saudi Arabia, because in the South Africa "SA" people burn stuff down daily, sometimes because they don't the right mattresses in varsity.

Edited by Patchelicious