Dipslick's Martini Niner stolen

Eldron

Are these guys not active around there? http://www.mapogoamathamaga.co.za/

They are usually very connected on the inside, if you know what I mean...

Rumor has it that if you have the "two tiger" sticker on your car / property the thieves walk a mile around it. They sort stuff out with "corrective measures"

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my week simply is not getting better, i reported the theft to sap

so they asked from what vehicle was the bike removed  so i gave them my cars reg,,,,, guess what call i just got :eek:

sorry mr dippenaar the officer entered your vehicle as stolen,(not the bike) so i need to go in for police clearance as you cant reverse it on the system, it shouldnt take more than 3 hours :cursing:

that call came shortly after my insurance "interrogation" about the incicdent :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

smile and wave

Any idea on a new scheme? when it gets replaced?

Obviously you can't go with the Martini livery again, with the amount of airtime the pics have received you probably wont get 1km from your place without being PK'ed off your own bike and accused of being the critter who stole it.

sorry mr dippenaar the officer entered your vehicle as stolen,(not the bike) so i need to go in for police clearance as you cant reverse it on the system, it shouldnt take more than 3 hours :cursing:

Ah man that sucks! It took me 3 days to get police clearance for my car when I was hijacked and the car was recovered.  Sterkte.

Any idea on a new scheme? when it gets replaced?

Paint it to look like a Makro Dunlop Special? The kind of thing even thieves politicians won't steal?

I am really trying hard not to laugh at your misfortune, but i do not know what else to do. Seems life is kicking you in the hoonies big time.

Well on the bright side, (seeing as you noted things come in threes), you MUST have knocked one of the three problems off your next misfortune. Karma at least owes you that.

Wishing you well, and worst case scenario, hope the new bikes owner takes a corner too fast and loses his front teeth.... and is involved in a freak yachting accident.

my week simply is not getting better, i reported the theft to sap

so they asked from what vehicle was the bike removed  so i gave them my cars reg,,,,, guess what call i just got :eek:

that call came shortly after my insurance "interrogation" about the incicdent :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

smile and wave

It's sad but you are right:

post-35569-0-07905300-1416568100_thumb.gif

Archived