Dipslick's Martini Niner stolen

Eldron

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretoria people also on look-out. Bunch of triple D's this scum........sorry to hear DIPS. If they get caught, I can lend you a supercharged cattle prodder to do a colon inspection with. Scum.

Side note........more and more stories coming out regarding these well known security firms and strange stuff happening. Was the vehicle under constant CCTV surveillance or was it a camera that sweeps an area? One of the reasons why I do security stuff at home myself.........donners moet nie weet wat wag vir hulle nie. How can there be no footage?

Will give the unofficial mayor of Kempton Park a call today (school buddy of mine).......hope this gets sorted out quickly.

(English translation of triple D's = stupid, thunder, boxes)

Edited by BarHugger

Unbelievable... sorry to hear this Dips.

Hope the power of the hub and social media gets your baby back in one piece.

Just imagine if you could post a reward for the perps head to be delivered to your door, ok maybe his head is a bit overboard.

Both hands so he cant steal again

Unbelievable... sorry to hear this Dips.

Hope the power of the hub and social media gets your baby back in one piece.

Just imagine if you could post a reward for the perps head to be delivered to your door, ok maybe his head is a bit overboard.

Both hands so he cant steal again

I am thinking more the eyes.........cornea removal........because the eyes feed the brain that activates the appropriate viral software program to run the application of affirmative shopping. You don't need hands for a unicycle.

(ok,ok.......ek is suf)

Not nice. Hope your bike is found/recovered quickly and still in it's original condition. If anyone has contacts at our famous border posts, ask them to be on the lookout as well

Edited by LOOK695

I will add R5k to that reward. Lets get this bike back.

Noooooo MR POTGIETER, I appreciate it, let's wait and see, I got half of Chubb security literally going block for block looking for her,

They say things happen in 3s

About 2 weeks ago I asked the hub for help with a family lawyer(we must leave that one there)

Then on Monday my counter sales lady got scammed(my company) out of R35k, the same scoundrels scammed my opposition out of R50k the same way, and a Pretoria based company R80, busy with the police on that on(not very positive)

And now this, I'm not a happy camper at the moment

Not nice. Hope your bike is found/recovered quickly and still in it's original condition. If anyone has contacts at our famous border posts, ask them to be on the lookout as well

What kills me it's a split frame NINER rigid, some commuter is going to have the hottest commuter and not even know what he has got,

Noooooo MR POTGIETER, I appreciate it, let's wait and see, I got half of Chubb security literally going block for block looking for her,

They say things happen in 3s

About 2 weeks ago I asked the hub for help with a family lawyer(we must leave that one there)

Then on Monday my counter sales lady got scammed(my company) out of R35k, the same scoundrels scammed my opposition out of R50k the same way, and a Pretoria based company R80, busy with the police on that on(not very positive)

And now this, I'm not a happy camper at the moment

sorry bud. I know its been a pretty **** year. Thinking of you. These south african beers are getting expensive.

Dips, email all the Cash Crusaders as well with Vetties photo of the bike with the gears and describe to them how unique it is with the Martini colors, carbon rigid fork and the split frame at the rear. Stolen bikes often land up on their floor space or warehouse. This bike will be found!

EDIT: Here's the info...

Email Cash Crusaders info and pics of stolen items and they will send it to all their branches

info@cashcrusaders.co.za

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/93769-not-stolen-anymore/

Edited by nathrix ® ©™