Dipslick's Martini Niner stolen

Eldron

Dips, email all the Cash Crusaders as well with Vetties photo of the bike with the gears and describe to them how unique it is with the Martini colors, carbon rigid fork and the split frame at the rear. Stolen bikes often land up on their floor space or warehouse. This bike will be found!

Great idea thanks, anyone know if there is a central email that I can send it to so they forward it to all the branches...???

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea thanks, anyone know if there is a central email that I can send it to so they forward it to all the branches...???

Run a search here on the hub, there was a thread. I will have a look as soon as I'm at the office. On @bicyclesafetysa it was often posted as well.

Sorry to hear dibs, JHB east becoming dangerous for bikes. Got a stem and other extras with ur name on it, sure we could put something together for u. Did art at school can even custom the paint job on the stem.

Just saw this now, Dips I am so sorry.  Who ever took this is really stupid because sooner or later it will be spotted.  It is like someone stealing the hope diamond.  (I really hope they don't catch on and try repaint it a different colour) :wacko:

Guy and gals, please if you see it advertised please don't respond to the ad, please phone me direct as I have some cops who will go with to collect my bike and I don't want to scare off this clown, if he lists it on olx , or on scamtree please just let me know

Mailed my riding groups with pics to be on the look out and even a few non cycling mates as the bike is so unique that it will easily be recognizable.