Dipslick's Martini Niner stolen

Eldron

Aish, sorry to hear Dips. Will also keep a lookout if it surfaces in the state of the Free and circulate to other.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a beauty. You've got a lot of firepower on your side and hunting.

I'm sure it'll be found, might take a while for it to surface but it will be found.

Such a beauty. You've got a lot of firepower on your side and hunting.

I'm sure it'll be found, might take a while for it to surface but it will be found.

Yip, lets just say no-one can ever ride this bike...as soon as they do it will be spotted

Dipsy, if I find the miellie boy riding it I promise I wont buy a miellie from him. Ill send him to your house to sell you miellies

I am not an angry person but it pisses me off when things like this happen to good people with good hearts :( - not sure if it will make it to the souf but have circulated it amongst my mates and family.

Ag nee hel man, Dips!!!!

Hope you find your baby back in one piece, with nary a scratch on that lovely body!!

Sorry to hear about this. Luckily it should be easy to spot with that custom paint job. Hope its found soon and without any damage to it.

Sorry man dips. Being in the cape I dont know how much I can help.

But I have pinned this topic to keep it top of the forum.

Archived