Dipslick's Martini Niner stolen

Eldron

Alarm bells would be going off like crazy in my head.

I think we need to have a little chat to the cctv guys - preferably with a sjambok.

very well known to me as they do my cameras also

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a few retweets from some big accounts and now twitter is going.

Vetseuns pic is now all over the place.

I'm confident it will pop up somewhere. Also keeping a close eye on the Online Classifieds!

thanks, i appreciate all the help as always i say THIS IS A COMMUNITY THAT LOOKS AFTER EACH OTHER AND I APPRECIATE EVERYONES HELP :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Sorry to hear this DIPS. I'm sure you will get it back, just hope its still in showroom condition.

Sorry to hear about this DIPS... We will keep our eyes open for you... Lots of bikes commuting past our store daily...

What area was it stolen? KEMPTON PARK

Have you made a case at the police that includes the frame serial number? - just in case the thief decides to tune that its his bigger brothers bike. 

Edit: Kempton, cool, I know a few peeps in and around that area. will distribute pic and info. 

What area was it stolen? KEMPTON PARK

Have you made a case at the police that includes the frame serial number? - just in case the thief decides to tune that its his bigger brothers bike. 

Edit: Kempton, cool, I know a few peeps in and around that area. will distribute pic and info. 

I AM WAITING THE POLICE ARE COMING TO ME,,,

BUD I JUST HOPE IF/WHEN I FIND HIM HE DOESNT TELL ME ITS HIS BROTHERS BIKE,,,

Great idea thanks, anyone know if there is a central email that I can send it to so they forward it to all the branches...???

Mailed to a mate of mine who is 2IC for Cash Converters SA.

I'm all for violence, but some of you guys are surely taking hte piss? Castration, sjambokking, death for stealing a bike?

I never knew what this crappy song was about... but now it finally has a place.

It's the tune that will pop up on the radio as Dipsy's Niner is triumphantly returned to him  :thumbup:

Really sorry my friend - there is only one monkey that should ride that bike "like he stole it"

:cursing:

I'm all for violence, but some of you guys are surely taking hte piss? Castration, sjambokking, death for stealing a bike?

THATS BRILLIANT I REALLY APPRECIATE, THAT MUST PRODUCE SOME RESULTS :thumbup:  :thumbup:

TO BE HONEST NOT BECAUSE ITS MY BIKE BUT ITS SEXY ENOUGH TO HANG ON A WALL, MAYBE THE GUY APPRECIATES SEXY BIKES AND HAS NO INTENTION OF RIDING IT OR SELLING IT :blush:

I never knew what this crappy song was about... but now it finally has a place.

It's the tune that will pop up on the radio as Dipsy's Niner is triumphantly returned to him  :thumbup:

Really sorry my friend - there is only one monkey that should ride that bike "like he stole it"

:cursing:

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

If I find it, I am keeping it

You and me both.

And it will be block mounted and displayed in my Braai Room. :whistling:  :ph34r:

About 2 weeks ago I asked the hub for help with a family lawyer(we must leave that one there)

Then on Monday my counter sales lady got scammed(my company) out of R35k, the same scoundrels scammed my opposition out of R50k the same way, and a Pretoria based company R80, busy with the police on that on(not very positive)

And now this, I'm not a happy camper at the moment

Aaah cr@p DIPS, you dont deserve this - Im so sorry.

Will do all I can to help get your baby back. :blush:

If I find it, I am keeping it

You and me both.

And it will be block mounted and displayed in my Braai Room. :whistling:  :ph34r:

JOKES ASIDE I WOULD FEEL BETTER ABOUT THAT THAN THE CLOWN WHO HAS IT NOW :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Yes of course :o  

Won't you feel the same when your baby gets stolen??????

Ek sal so kwaad wees; jy kan my gat af vee met 'n lewendigge poffadder!!!!!

Archived