2015 MTN-Qhubeka p/b Samsung kit launch

News bot

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say I quite like it. Yes it looks football, but its very different to anything in the peloton right now and at the end of the day these teams only ride because sponsors are paying them. The more your kit stands out the happier sponsors are. 

I think I will reserve my final judgement until I see the team in the peloton with all the other kits though.

Oh, the SA National champs jersey is shocking though. 

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say I quite like it. Yes it looks football, but its very different to anything in the peloton right now and at the end of the day these teams only ride because sponsors are paying them. The more your kit stands out the happier sponsors are. 

I think I will reserve my final judgement until I see the team in the peloton with all the other kits though.

Oh, the SA National champs jersey is shocking though. 

Yeah I expect all the MTN Qhubeka riders to sit up in the final sprint of the 2015 SA championships...

Might get put on the cross for this but to me the most important part of kit is the extent to which it stands out in the peloton. In that sense always thought the Italians are getting it right in lumo yellow and green (e specially when riding one of those blindingly bright Cipollinis .

immediately made me think of Juve kit, maybe there is a fan in management?

http://cdn.nikeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/New-Juventus-Kit-1.jpg

i think it will be quite easy to recognise in the peleton though, which is 95% of the point, really, aint it

it could be worse

http://www.adventure-journal.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/adventure-journal-daily-bike-colombia-cycling-team-kit.jpg

The only thing wrong with that ladies' kit is that the beige is in the wrong place.

I looked at it last night - first impression was  :thumbdown:

As long as they do well and are easy to spot in the peloton, nothing else matters.

The new recruits breaking the wind

This team is becoming more potent

Awesome

And the Africans are maturing nicely

10414425_908123765874231_718926906446600