2015 Momentum 947

ScottCM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.............After sitting on the fence as to whether or not to ride on Sunday, I am "IN" and collected my number etc......I have done almost no training and nothing for a few weeks.....so I will have to hit the Cradle tomorrow and do my Base Miles, Speed Work and then Taper Down.......all in one!

.............After sitting on the fence as to whether or not to ride on Sunday, I am "IN" and collected my number etc......I have done almost no training and nothing for a few weeks.....so I will have to hit the Cradle tomorrow and do my Base Miles, Speed Work and then Taper Down.......all in one!

Jumping straight into the deep end... ;)

Good luck

Collected my number this afternoon. Went to the special counter and was helped immediately. Very few people at the expo.  Not crowded as previous years.  Could actually browse through the stands and buy some stuff.

No Goodie Bags, wonder why?

Plus I had to go back and ask for my juice bottle after seeing the rest of the citizenry clutching theirs....

Edited by lovestocycle

it's my first momentum Cycle.I have been training on Roger DysonMfountains anybody know what is the Roger Dyson elevation? I want to see how it compares to the Momentum steep Hills.

You are right and sometimes one shouldn't comment at the spur of the moment, sorry guys was just irritated but I'm over it now.

No stress, its my specialty ;)

Half the problem with '2 lappers' is the amount of noise being made about it. Draws unnecessary attention but those who've done it know what to do .....

By my reasoning anyone able to ride a 2nd lap did not ride hard enough the first time. :w00t:

By my reasoning anyone able to ride a 2nd lap did not ride hard enough the first time. :w00t:

thats why I have been hesitant to collect my frilly pink blouse back from you despite the fact that I need it .... [emoji102]

I was under the impression there was no live coverage .....

I don't know actually, previously it was on ETV if I remember correctly?