Show us them CANYON's

Blokeonabike

Very nice. Did you order the frame directly from Germany, or through another country. Also planning to buy the same but complete bike.

Very nice. Did you order the frame directly from Germany, or through another country. Also planning to buy the same but complete bike.

I bought the frame from a hubber who bought it from Germany.

Its a shlepp not being able to bring them in directly.. Their road bikes are killa!!!

Awesome looking frame Wian

Thanks!It sucks that there are no local importers, but here are 2 more of my dream bike

That strive.... Sweet Lord that is nice!

Thanks!It sucks that there are no local importers, but here are 2 more of my dream bike

Now that's an aero bike!

Also looking at ordering a complete bike. Anyone have an idea of what it would cost with all the taxes /import duties to get it here?

Now that's an aero bike!

Also looking at ordering a complete bike. Anyone have an idea of what it would cost with all the taxes /import duties to get it here?

Most likely your dignity because SARS are going to bend you over the barrel and go in dry before you get it.

If Im not mistaken is it not better to bring it in bits and pieces and build it yourself?

Awesome bikes!!

If the brand is a real podium contender at the Epic then the should really get a distributor in SA!!

I heard through the grapevines that they are looking at distribution channels in SA... I am curious to see that happen :)

for a mail order company that has no representation in SA its really weird that they wont ship here?

a distributor would go against their current model. Bikes are only available directly form them, no shops stock them.

I heard through the grapevines that they are looking at distribution channels in SA... I am curious to see that happen :)

I would imagine their very good pricing will be brought back in-line by whoever the distributor is. Milk the masses!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

If the brand is a real podium contender at the Epic then the should really get a distributor in SA!!

Epic 2014 was won on their bikes - topeak ergon team of Mennen and Hynek.

World marathon champ the Albanator is on their bikes.

they should ship here, they would sell.