Re Spray by Bogus Designs

Sjo, that is rough looking.

Unfortunately in this case there can not be two sides to a story - if that's the quality of the finished product, and it was paid for, I would absolutely lose it if it was my bike.

Those decals were auto traced in something like illustrator - it does that if you just hit auto trace and keep the results. without actually adjusting the lines and checking against the original...

Sjo, come on Bogus, you surely must be able to spot the issues from a mile away - redo the bike for the gent.

They're hand painted decals, Francoin... so not exactly the same, but similar. 

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sjo, come on Bogus, you surely must be able to spot the issues from a mile away - redo the bike for the gent.

Redoing the bike would not be a issue as i have always said that if someone has an issue they can contact me at any time. I have never shyed away fram that and never would. In this instance I have never been contacted or told that there is any form of unhappines or that the client is unsatisfied other than these photos posted on open forum more than 2months down the line. If you are unhappy speak to me directly and give me the opportunity to rectify whatever you are unhappy with. 

But to go about it this way,Im sorry this is not the way to do things. Im sure you would feel the same if someone did the same with one of your surfboards not true?

Redoing the bike would not be a issue as i have always said that if someone has an issue they can contact me at any time. I have never shyed away fram that and never would. In this instance I have never been contacted or told that there is any form of unhappines or that the client is unsatisfied other than these photos posted on open forum more than 2months down the line. If you are unhappy speak to me directly and give me the opportunity to rectify whatever you are unhappy with. 

But to go about it this way,Im sorry this is not the way to do things. Im sure you would feel the same if someone did the same with one of your surfboards not true?

Well done for responding... sad that people sometimes go online to air their grievances before even taking it up with the relevant parties first. 

I've seen some of your work, so I know this is not up to your usual standard, but that said I don't know what was supplied, briefed etc

This should have been resolved in person in my books - we all make mistakes, the true sign of character is how we remedy them  :thumbup:

I have to agree - he should have contacted you before posting here.

I've had to reshape based on an unhappy customer, so know the feeling.

I've also been staring at your work long enough to know that this is not the norm. Maybe a good idea to contact the gent's dad to sort out from your side?

I know people who would then complain about the outcome of that too.

Depends if he customs sprays my helmet too while we are at it....

I know people who would then complain about the outcome of that too.

Ja like some oke who got a wood wall mount for his bike and was full of tears  :whistling:

Edited by Escapee..

Ja like some oke who got a wood wall mount for his bike and was full of tears  :whistling:

That wasn't for free ;)

AAAANNNND that person DID in fact send many mails to that person in private, before it came to the hub. 

Think that person even acknowledged as much.

Lets not compare grapes and watermelons  :ph34r:

That wasn't for free ;)

AAAANNNND that person DID in fact send many mails to that person in private, before it came to the hub. 

Think that person even acknowledged as much.

Lets not compare grapes and watermelons  :ph34r:

Thought you were talking about lemons?