The Salvage Thread

Eldron

Thanks. I'm not to clued up in downshifter types. My frame has fittings like below (internet pic)... if they would fit I'll take you up on your offer!

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Yip thats what they fit onto . Ill box them for you and send down and let you know when and were to collect .

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The substation was struck by lightning yesterday so we are without power and running on our own  generators at night . Spent all day on flood damaged sights with our crews so i have not had a chance to go into my garage and get the snifters out . Hopefully tomorrow i get a gap and ill send it down . 

The substation was struck by lightning yesterday so we are without power and running on our own generators at night . Spent all day on flood damaged sights with our crews so i have not had a chance to go into my garage and get the snifters out . Hopefully tomorrow i get a gap and ill send it down .

"Snifters" [emoji33] What would that be, a piece of flat glass and a straw for cocaine? [emoji100]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Edited by BSG

The substation was struck by lightning yesterday so we are without power and running on our own  generators at night . Spent all day on flood damaged sights with our crews so i have not had a chance to go into my garage and get the snifters out . Hopefully tomorrow i get a gap and ill send it down . 

Chilled thanks. I'm only flying back in SA Monday evening any way, still in Moz for work.

does anyone here have a 150mm 12m bolt thru hub?

I can either pay or trade it for a 135mm hub i have. or possibly a full 26er wheel with one on

Thanks

does anyone here have a 150mm 12m bolt thru hub?

I can either pay or trade it for a 135mm hub i have. or possibly a full 26er wheel with one on

Thanks

I'll chat to you on whatsapp later. Might have something for a swop.

Hi Guy, anyone have a spare Rear Shock Lockout Lever for a RockShox Monarch XX?

Hi. I Have this one for you. Its from a fork, so you need a longer hose. Let me knoe. Francois. 074 562 2047

post-62666-0-13392800-1507892796_thumb.jpg

Passed these on to my driver. 26" Mtb road tyres and used for my one and only Argus in 2009, jip the windy one.d026d2c654d246e53bad6b119dbe9d11.jpg

Passed these on to my driver. 26" Mtb road tyres and used for my one and only Argus in 2009, jip the windy one.d026d2c654d246e53bad6b119dbe9d11.jpg

Only saw now that the front tyre is wrong way round [emoji4]

Hi. I Have this one for you. Its from a fork, so you need a longer hose. Let me knoe. Francois. 074 562 2047

Hey Franscois, If this is still available, i would like to take it. 

sorry I only saw this reply now. thanks for the offer, I managed to come right, much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Have a set of 3x9 Alivio shifters. The rear shifter had a crash and the lever took a knock but it is still working 100%. Free to a good home

Almost like new FD Super R

Only the little back connectortjie broke off.  If you can find one or use an old one......

Welcome to collect.

Pretoria

post-25-0-96593000-1510656952_thumb.jpg