The Salvage Thread

Eldron

Hi guys. I'm looking for a drivetrain to replace my busted Ultegra set on a 2009ish Specialized Allez ES. Not sure what's on there currently tlt, but it is not even worthy of tje bin. Please let me know if anyone has something available

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I suppose the TCR frame and fork that were victim of the blind driver are long gone. If not I would like them and the seat post.

Taken! Gone.

Shimano MT 55 29 wheelset CL no rotors -  free.

Rear wheel has a slight bump in it but it could be pulled out.  Front seems 100%

Tubeless conversion done.

(Picture not the actual wheel)

Just have too many wheels.

Collection only by arrangement

post-19902-0-43703700-1548586537.png

Edited by Sepia

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for a 2nd hand good condition 10sp chain for a bike build for Howick MTB Club trail worker. Happy to collect if possible. 

• 1 month later...

Hi all

Looking for a FSA Number 10 (or equivalent).  Not fussed about the condition of the bearings

Hi all,

I'm looking for a bicycle wheel for decorative purposes, any condition will do as long as it is still round!

The hub etc can be totally busted a since as mentioned it is for decorative purposes only.

The bigger the diameter the better.

Thanks.

I have an old 26inch mtb fork off an avelanche 175... its a very old suntour and almost 100% sure its spring. Possibly for anyone building a bike to donate? eebd231b2cf4285ee3c923e55214ca1d.jpg

Anyone have a mavic ksyrium equipe from wheel...the reason...2 spokes snapped while trying to true the wheel...fitted 2 x round spokes and one has snapped while on a ride.

it doesnt matter if the wheel is damaged...i am actually just looking for replacement spokes.

Looking for a Shimano Sora FD-3300 front derailleur. Any condition

Hi Flatdog7

I have one available. If you willing to pay Postnet costs its yours.

Sean

I have an old 26inch mtb fork off an avelanche 175... its a very old suntour and almost 100% sure its spring. Possibly for anyone building a bike to donate? eebd231b2cf4285ee3c923e55214ca1d.jpg

Hi

I am currently busy restoring an old Silverback Oakland.   The front fork is totally shot and, according to the local bike shops,  it is apparently not worth it to buy even the cheapest new fork, .

If it is still available, I would greatly appreciate your old shock.   Naturally I will cover any delivery costs.

Thanks

ACP