The Salvage Thread

Eldron

Hi,

I will start a new Topic as well but Urgently looking for Derailleur Hanger for Raleigh RC8000C.

Anybody have one or know where I can possibly get one, or two.

Thanks

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, any chance somebody has a used SRAM NX eagle derailleur laying around? Bent mine and dont have the cash to buy a new one at the moment

• 2 months later...

I'm looking for a 26" rear wheel with rim brake surface and Shimano spline freehub. It's the last piece of the puzzle to get a commuter back on his way.

If anyone has anything that might work, please drop me a message.

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/391727-26-rear-wheel-rim-brake-with-shimano-freehub/

Have you found a wheel yet? I may have one but the brake rim surface and bearing inner race on free body are worn. If you stuck, let me know and I will look for it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought a cheap MTB because the frame reminded me of my Merida Matts i had a few years ago. I would like to upgrade the crappy parts as i go along. If anyone has a 26er front suspension disc brake fork lying around doing nothing please contact me i am willing to buy the item.

• 2 weeks later...

Suntour XCR 29" Fork 15mm TA with 175mm steerer

Sector 29" Front and rear rims with rotors (R - 160, F- 180) and tubed tyres - cassette is dodgy

Sector 31.6mm/350 seatpost

DM me for contact details - I am in Centurion

Im looking for a 165x38mm rear shock. I have a 2003 Giant NRS with a completely buggered shock. The only shocks available are all worth more than the bike. If you have anything old, unwanted but still working please let me know. TIA

Heya...

this is a useful thread

I have a 31.6 Spez command post (serviced and checked) that I would love to swap for a 30.9 dropper (ideally similar condition)

And a pair of size 40 (7) Shimano shoes that need a new home. Good condition but a few years old.

Will go and scratch through my boxes at another stage but I know I have donated a lot of stuff.

Heya...

this is a useful thread

I have a 31.6 Spez command post (serviced and checked) that I would love to swap for a 30.9 dropper (ideally similar condition)

And a pair of size 40 (7) Shimano shoes that need a new home. Good condition but a few years old.

Will go and scratch through my boxes at another stage but I know I have donated a lot of stuff.

Post a swap ad in the classifieds for the dropper post, will get a bit more exposure. Had some luck swapping out gear before.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I have an old 56cm Trek 1000 frame with cracked head tube thus scrap.

headset and fork are still good.

Free to anybody who wants it.

collection only in Centurion.

post-89039-0-55463000-1599662394_thumb.jpg