ScottCM

you fast guys over the shorter distances [emoji36][emoji57]

I have a faster half, by a full 10 minutes but my 5 is slower by around a minute [emoji24]

ha ha, before i drank like a fish and smoked like a chimney i once ran a sub 20min 5K. Now its time to try get back there. very impressive HM time though, i'd love to get as close to a sub 90 but doubt that is possible

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you okes started something

I will have to try a 5 k TT definetly will be a struggle to beat 25

My pb is 14:36 but for a 4 k TT many many moons ago. Never did 5 k TT as my club always did a 4 and 8

My pb is 14:36 but for a 4 k TT many many moons ago. Never did 5 k TT as my club always did a 4 and 8

That 4km time is blazing though, would have been a comfortable mid 19s I'd imagine?

That 4km time is blazing though, would have been a comfortable mid 19s I'd imagine?

Sadly it was sometime last century +/- 1992

LOL the good old days

what about the famous SADF 2.4km? I think we had a time limit of 12 minutes and I barely made it ( with full kit )

Would be interesting to see what the best times where from the hubbers.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what about the famous SADF 2.4km? I think we had a time limit of 12 minutes and I barely made it ( with full kit )

Would be interesting to see what the best times where from the hubbers.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was usually managed just to sneak in with full kit, depending how hard the "training" had been before 2.4.... staal dark and rifle fork me not sure how we used to do it

We had a guy who was a provincial runner in our intake who used do it in something like 9 minutes

What a horrible last week of hard training before tapering. My legs were dead tired,and couldn't do what I planned to. But I guess I wont get any fitter. Now for the tapering.

Headache, tickle in the throat, sore tired body....I hope it's just the end of 3 days of late nights, laughing and a bit of beer... Early to bed tonight with 2 corenza c's

I have not been running for a while now, because I felt guilty as my wife couldn't due to expecting (and giving birth to) our first born.

A month after our little one was born we did our first run together in 7 months.

It was awesome running with my girls c7f591d682a1fa835bf947d5cb054581.jpgce79cab3e96fb73428e7ff71751aa481.jpg

I have not been running for a while now, because I felt guilty as my wife couldn't due to expecting (and giving birth to) our first born.

A month after our little one was born we did our first run together in 7 months.

It was awesome running with my girls c7f591d682a1fa835bf947d5cb054581.jpgce79cab3e96fb73428e7ff71751aa481.jpg

Wow, that is awesome. Congrats

Headache, tickle in the throat, sore tired body....I hope it's just the end of 3 days of late nights, laughing and a bit of beer... Early to bed tonight with 2 corenza c's

Ah no Stretch. I hope you feel 100% better in the morning. Its this damn cold and snow all of a sudden.

So irritated with this Jhb weather. Couldn't run at all this weekend.

Stay warm and healthy everyone.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So irritated with this Jhb weather. Couldn't run at all this weekend.

Stay warm and healthy everyone.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Excuses!!.... I did an 18Kms run yesterday morning, was grey, cold but no rain and did a 102km cycle this morning in crisp cold sunshine! ;) Edited by shaper

Lekker Fanie!

Baie geluk en geniet die res van jou splinter nuwe lewe!

2 day en 300mm reën in Richardsbaai met geen einde in sig, geniet elke oomblik!