ScottCM

Having a look at his stats that were copied and pasted here earlier, he seems to be a pretty good runner, with a C batch and sub 9....maybe his comrades end spurt was feesible?

Or am I missing somefing

An A batch runner is barely able to run up and down cowieshill over 12km at sub 4...a bill Rowan runner definitely not. He had 3rd fastest split for that section

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a look at his stats that were copied and pasted here earlier, he seems to be a pretty good runner, with a C batch and sub 9....maybe his comrades end spurt was feesible?

Or am I missing somefing

You're missing something

"Only Bongmusa Mthembu (1st) and Steven Way (3rd) covered Pinetown-Mayville faster. Pretty sure those two guys are legit..."

This is so funny! 

He finished in 10:17... even with his dancing in between.

I guess that is what I was doing wrong.

You're missing something

"Only Bongmusa Mthembu (1st) and Steven Way (3rd) covered Pinetown-Mayville faster. Pretty sure those two guys are legit..."

Jissi years of running and I still know Fol

So did he miscalculate his taxi / bike ride?

Wonder how he did it, it’s not easy to navigate along the route by other means unless you actually taking part, just ask the spectators who try follow their runners.

Or am I missing somefing

He is a 3h30 marathon runner. Unless that time is suspect as well.

Yeah I see that now, I mistakingly thought C batches were blitz vinnig fanies

Hard to believe anything with someone like this...

How sad have you got to be to plan something like this... and even scarier, I think you need a side kick to pull this off. Imagine that conversation. So weird how far some people can detach themselves from reality... the hollow'ness must be immense.

How sad have you got to be to plan something like this... and even scarier, I think you need a side kick to pull this off. Imagine that conversation. So weird how far some people can detach themselves from reality... the hollow'ness must be immense.

Why would you do this? What do you prove to others and to yourself? Look here is my medal, but I had to cheat to get it. 

He is so pathetic. 

I hope they investigate this and take his medal away. They can give it to Xolani who deserves it.

I'd love to see him try and explain to CMA how at his best in the past 10 months he was only able to achieve a 5min /km pace yet on race day after running 70km he was able to achieve a 3:49 pace. 

I foresee a lifetime ban on the horizon coming

The Brazilians have moves. Saw a lot of them out on the route.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I'm submitting to the race director myself but I'm making sure of all my facts first. And then I will submit and maybe drop a note to him on Facebook if I feel inspired. I have looked at action photo and so far it's Winston park and then the coca cola mile. All my mates have a photo taken at a spot called energade in between... He has none so far. This is bugging me way more than it should.

As to why..I don't know.. He was on course for a BR at half way... And then started dwindling. I think he burnt his matches maybe. I also noticed that he snuck in just ahead of his mate... Maybe he couldn't cope with his mate beating him.... Who knows

I'm submitting to the race director myself but I'm making sure of all my facts first. And then I will submit and maybe drop a note to him on Facebook if I feel inspired. I have looked at action photo and so far it's Winston park and then the coca cola mile. All my mates have a photo taken at a spot called energade in between... He has none so far. This is bugging me way more than it should.

As to why..I don't know.. He was on course for a BR at half way... And then started dwindling. I think he burnt his matches maybe. I also noticed that he snuck in just ahead of his mate... Maybe he couldn't cope with his mate beating him.... Who knows

Go get him Stretchy  :devil:

Sorry for the hijack, but Stretch, you ever seriously considered TRi's?

Isn't this one in your valley?

Maybe something for next year....... :whistling:

post-46817-0-25275300-1529046962_thumb.jpg

Just a heads up that the Vitality Run Series entries are now open... these all sold out way in advance last year, so get in early if you're planning on running. I really enjoyed them last year - apart from working at our Old Eds one, I should be in for most of them.

https://www.discovery.co.za/vitality/runseries

Already entered, except for the Adrienne Hersch as will be at worlds :)