ScottCM

Adidas Takumi Sen shoes

Those shoes make me want to buy Adidas racing shoes again. Always ran in Adidas from when I started running in about 1992. Had 7 pairs of Rockets a few years ago that lasted me a few years - similar looking shoe to the Takumi Sen. Been running in Maxed shoes for the last 4 years - I generally know what works for me and buy a few different pairs at a time online for the price of one pair of shoes from the other brands and I can still get 500 - 1200km out of a pair.

*I had the Adizero Rocket (I see there is a new Rocket which is nothing like the old ones.)

Edited by ridr

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where would you recommend buying running shoes ? Mine are dead and gave me blisters when I ran yesterday, I'm looking at getting a decent pair at 1,2/1,4k... I looked on takealot, I imagine sportsman and the likes are way more expensive than online ?

You can also have a look at the factory stores ....nike , adidas, new balance. They usually have older models at a discounted price .

You can also have a look at the factory stores ....nike , adidas, new balance. They usually have older models at a discounted price .

+1. i buy my running shoes from Nike Factory shop in Woodmead for less than R1000

So Nike might be selling off these shoes at huge discount if they get banned at the end of the month  :ph34r:

Will the Hoka Carbon x be next to be banned and all shoes with a carbon plate.  Asics are supposedly bring out a similar shoe in time of the Olympics

So Nike might be selling off these shoes at huge discount if they get banned at the end of the month  :ph34r:

Will the Hoka Carbon x be next to be banned and all shoes with a carbon plate.  Asics are supposedly bring out a similar shoe in time of the Olympics

IMHO it wont happen... Too many record Books to rewrite now over the last 3 years

I would bank they put a peg in the sand at 36mm Stack height..  This would leave the Vaporfly 4% and the Next% right on range (31- 36mm) But never let the Alphafly (Klipchoge's sub2 shoe) which is 46odd come to Market. (from memory, give or take a mm or 2)

This will cover all their bases as Kipchoges sub2 was never recognized anyway

Too many Companies have now done 3yrs R&D on carbon Racers to just scrap it all now.

Also the Carbon has never been the main issue, stack height is.

Could be wrong but those are my Thoughts.

+1. i buy my running shoes from Nike Factory shop in Woodmead for less than R1000

Also go to the Nike Factory shop but in Boksburg. Want to go see the one in Woodmead as I have heard it has a lot more stock  

I think they will leave records as at the time of the record the shoe was legal. But now moving forward they are illegal.

The doctors will just have to work harder to sort out the next records :ph34r:

It's only British media running with that story right now... And 2 of them are the daily mail and the sun.... Sounds like an unconfirmed story to me

It's only British media running with that story right now... And 2 of them are the daily mail and the sun.... Sounds like an unconfirmed story to me

See Cuan Walkers latest Tweet

post-30019-0-51961100-1579090703_thumb.jpg

Correct, If you live your Life off the "Daily mail "and "The Sun" you will still believe in fairies and the Sasquatch

Correct, If you live your Life off the "Daily mail "and "The Sun" you will still believe in fairies and the Sasquatch

Tinkerbell just died bro.... DED.

What's next? I suppose my essential oils won't cure cancer and burying my crystals in the sand doesn't charge them? Pffffft......

Tinkerbell just died bro.... DED.

What's next? I suppose my essential oils won't cure cancer and burying my crystals in the sand doesn't charge them? Pffffft......

and your powerbalance bracelet won't stop you falling off a bike