ScottCM

Surely that’s contravening the lock down?

I wouldn’t post that on strava or social media

No, they changed the rules for within complexes 

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, they changed the rules for within complexes

Interesting.. My brother in law is in a golf estate at Mount edgecombe and they are not allowed to go in the golf course there... Not sure about the roads though.. You can pretty much get a 21km loop around there

Surely that’s contravening the lock down?

I wouldn’t post that on strava or social media

The estate management determined that residents can go out singly and maintain their social distance after the Minister of Police clarified his position on Radio Jacaranda last Friday.

But the clear message was - within the estate, not on public roads.

"Walking and cycling on your own within an estate will be allowed, says Cele. Police Minister Bheki Cele clarifies lockdown uncertainties on Breakfast with Martin Bester"

https://www.jacarandafm.com/news/news/cele-clarifies-no-jogging-no-walking-dog/

The estate management determined that residents can go out singly and maintain their social distance after the Minister of Police clarified his position on Radio Jacaranda last Friday.

But the clear message was - within the estate, not on public roads.

"Walking and cycling on your own within an estate will be allowed, says Cele. Police Minister Bheki Cele clarifies lockdown uncertainties on Breakfast with Martin Bester"

https://www.jacarandafm.com/news/news/cele-clarifies-no-jogging-no-walking-dog/

????

Edited by SwissVan

Are we going to ignore the fact that he drew a cocknballs?

From the screenshot I saw, I think it was facebook, he had already addressed the... elephant in the room

I pledge to go back and do this properly when we are allowed to again.

6b6d7f9da6faac7462215757033c9a8b.jpg

The farmers field inside my 2km restricted zone is gonna get a small version of that [emoji23]

2km up and down the driveway yesterday, and 2km around the back yard today with the trail shoes on. Going to aim for 5km up and down the driveway tomorrow. Our backyard isn't very big, so I lost interest after 2km.

Treadmill much happier after a clean and a lube with some floor polish. Thanks for the input gents.

I was advised not to lap the driveway and yard excessively as it can lead to over use injuries if you make the same turns over and over and over again. 

Tried a skipping drill prescribed by my coach last night, was interesting challenge doing something new. Calves are feeling it today.

I was advised not to lap the driveway and yard excessively as it can lead to over use injuries if you make the same turns over and over and over again.

Most definitely, making 300 turns up and down your backyard makes for funny Strave pictures, but in no time you will have some nasty overuse injuries.

After 5km’s around my yard with elevation gain of 121m I found myself thinking that maybe the treadmill is not so bad after all. Will have to give it a decent clean and lube service today.