USN sues Critic

DJR

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I have to contaminate my drinking water, I usually add coffee.

These products have the same effect as motivational speakers.

But good luck to them (not that they need it...)

USN whey powder just does not mix well with milk, you have to shake the thing like crazy and it still comes out clumpy. (For the record, I am aware of the phrasing of that sentence, pro masturbaters may do better with USN whey mixing than me.)

As soon as you see things like that bracelet though you have to start wondering if they are aware of how it affects their credibility?? Forget legal advice USN, get common sense advice. It's cheaper and no one has to pay.

Edited by FrankG

If I have to contaminate my drinking water, I usually add coffee. These products have the same effect as motivational speakers. But good luck to them (not that they need it...)

:clap:

The biggest scam artists ever.

Edited by MTBeer

I am 100% certain that these products have effects. Back in the day, someone gave me a sachet of one of their products... Tasted great, swigged it down. 5 mins later I was shivering, and my face was the colour of a beetroot. It works alright... Just not sure what for.

Eat some garlic and African potatoes and you won't get Aids... 

Perhaps Albe read "contaminated" as a verb not an adjective...? :whistling:

I did not know there was even a difference. Maybe that explains a few things, verb(a)lly speaking

Eat some garlic and African potatoes and you won't get Aids...

You shouldn't poke fun. I read the marketing bumph and the only contraindications were 'do not take if pregnant. Since I was only halfway through my transition (from fat to thin) , I didn't think I'd be at risk of vegetable impersonations.

You shouldn't poke fun. I read the marketing bumph and the only contraindications were 'do not take if pregnant. Since I was only halfway through my transition (from fat to thin) , I didn't think I'd be at risk of vegetable impersonations.

I'm Irish so I can do a passable spud...

I did not know there was even a difference. Maybe that explains a few things, verb(a)lly speaking

Throw a hyphen in there and it makes it all the more open to interpretation...