Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What?! you mean I can get something other than a smoothie for a spin reward?!

Nevva!!

JIP  :cursing:  :cursing:  :cursing:  also only EVVA won the Mugg and Bean / Smoothie spin...do not know what the others even mean...but we still go on hoping, maybe next time we can get the R100 or even a breakfast...

JIP  :cursing:  :cursing:  :cursing:  also only EVVA won the Mugg and Bean / Smoothie spin...do not know what the others even mean...but we still go on hoping, maybe next time we can get the R100 or even a breakfast...

#thepainisreal

I think it's a marketing ploy and the guys on here with vouchers and stuff are actually Vitality employees posting about their "winnings"

Have you created the profile yet under My baby. I am trying to find more info on their site but the site crashes, would like to know before I go and sign up for my kids having to wear a heart rate monitor when they go play in the park..

Yes, created the profile for my youngest (4 year old), but nothing shows up on the Cover & Rewards link. I doubt that a kid would have to wear a device.

As for the education protector policy, which it refers to in the My Baby link, I requested a quote. Every time I receive a scrambled message (see below) on their quote - it must be my mobile device/HP laptop/iMac/Macbook that is the problem because they aren’t to blame for the illegible quote. I’ve since given up and asked the broker (that signed me up with a life policy ,in 2004, to come see me.

bf4a5167d33789378ecb28a77ca17491.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, created the profile for my youngest (4 year old), but nothing shows up on the Cover & Rewards link. I doubt that a kid would have to wear a device.

As for the education protector policy, which it refers to in the My Baby link, I requested a quote. Every time I receive a scrambled message (see below) on their quote - it must be my mobile device/HP laptop/iMac/Macbook that is the problem because they aren’t to blame for the illegible quote. I’ve since given up and asked the broker (that signed me up with a life policy ,in 2004, to come see me.

I had the same issue with my car insurance quote, but I don't recall how I fixed it  :blush:

I don't know how to do a search limited to this thread so excuse me if this has been covered. If you use the Apple Watch benefit, do you have to achieve all your goals using the Apple Watch or can you continue logging with your normal sports watch?

Bonus question… is the benefit worth it?

Must be the interference from all that glass in their new building!

I don't know how to do a search limited to this thread so excuse me if this has been covered. If you use the Apple Watch benefit, do you have to achieve all your goals using the Apple Watch or can you continue logging with your normal sports watch?

Bonus question… is the benefit worth it?

You can use any device to achieve your goals, including the Apple watch. I have the benefit on my name, but purchased one that the wife liked (and uses to achieve her goals). Every month, I get a mail from Discovery, "We hope you are enjoying using your device".

If you won't use the watch, then the benefit is not worth it - unless you sell the watch, or give it to someone that will use it. 

You can use any device to achieve your goals, including the Apple watch. I have the benefit on my name, but purchased one that the wife liked (and uses to achieve her goals). Every month, I get a mail from Discovery, "We hope you are enjoying using your device".

If you won't use the watch, then the benefit is not worth it - unless you sell the watch, or give it to someone that will use it. 

Yeah, I'm only looking at the Apple Watch 3 as an option to leave my phone behind but still have the safety backup of making calls and the convenience of my streamed playlists when I'm out the house. I'll still stick to my Garmin for actual activities.

Thanks for the info.

#thepainisreal

I think it's a marketing ploy and the guys on here with vouchers and stuff are actually Vitality employees posting about their "winnings"

Received one R100 voucher but otherwise only breakfasts.

Hoping for something real this year.

Yeah, I'm only looking at the Apple Watch 3 as an option to leave my phone behind but still have the safety backup of making calls and the convenience of my streamed playlists when I'm out the house. I'll still stick to my Garmin for actual activities.

Thanks for the info.

As far as i know we are not getting the Watch 3 that is able to make calls because none of our networks can provide dual sim for one number.

As far as i know we are not getting the Watch 3 that is able to make calls because none of our networks can provide dual sim for one number.

Are dual SIM and twin SIM different?

Just asking because I have what Vodacom term as a twin SIM in my iPad.

I'm obviously only using data there, but they're both linked to the same number.