Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

If you take them on now, you'll need them to get the required points to get you to the Gold level requirement by the end of the year. So if it's you plus them, then you need 90,000. The breakdown between members doesn't matter, but you won't be able to get there yourself. 

Your status will not change now. If it does, that's an administrative error and will need to be fixed by their systems dept. You will need 90,000 by the end of the year to keep diamond status tho. 

Thanks, perfect. So best strategy is to wait until Jan probably so that we have a full year to get the "other half" of our points

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone been able to spend the rewards yet? Which shop did you use?

I'm going to try Dischem the weekend.

Spent my R100 voucher at Dischem today, worked easily. Definitely an improvement on the smoothy/coffee reward. Now I can get discount on something that I actually would have bought in any case.

Took me 3 weeks to get there, so not yet convinced that I will keep Vitality going into 2019.

Spent my R100 voucher at Dischem today, worked easily. Definitely an improvement on the smoothy/coffee reward. Now I can get discount on something that I actually would have bought in any case.

Took me 3 weeks to get there, so not yet convinced that I will keep Vitality going into 2019.

i get my weekly targets and I get my full monthly gym fees back plus a coffee a week so vitality is worth it for me

i get my weekly targets and I get my full monthly gym fees back plus a coffee a week so vitality is worth it for me

Same for me and i get +- R450 back on healthy food spending as well. So Vitality definitely has paid for itself every month.

Same for me and i get +- R450 back on healthy food spending as well. So Vitality definitely has paid for itself every month.

PER MONTH?

PER MONTH?

Was thinking the same. I get about R450 from fuel but only spend R1500 per month. And R100-150 from healthy food

i got 30 and 25 points this week. That's two free coffees after my gyms visits, pretty happy with that.

That's what I got as well - but I'm saving mine till I can get something better...

PER MONTH?

My Wife is a Woolies addict so i put maximum savings on Woolworths. She is a health freak ... so on average about R450 but we get nothing on Fuel.

Max on fuel we get is like R50/month on her car

Edited by slickjay007

I wonder how much less smoothies and coffees are handed out by Kauai and Vida, with the new point system?

I wonder how much less smoothies and coffees are handed out by Kauai and Vida, with the new point system?

I use to get 2 a week in smoothies, have not had 1 since the new points system!!

Sort of miss not having....

I use to get 2 a week in smoothies, have not had 1 since the new points system!!

Sort of miss not having....

You've probably dropped a couple of kg's though.... :whistling:

Seriously though, I never really understood why Discovery would hand these smoothies as a reward. Don't get me wrong, I do love them, but they are super high in calories, and I'll bet my bottom R15, most people don't use them as a meal replacement.

Take a look at some of them (per 350ml):

Peanut butter bliss - 1711 kj

Peanut butter bomb - 1702 kj

Nut Milk - 1932 kj

Vitamin See - 623 kJ

BERRY DAIRY - 1136 kj

Edited by Craai

My Wife is a Woolies addict so i put maximum savings on Woolworths. She is a health freak ... so on average about R450 but we get nothing on Fuel.

Max on fuel we get is like R50/month on her car

Sho! 

Sho! 

It's actually not hard. We get back 25% for Woolies and 10% for Pick n Pay. I'm just worried about the fuel rewards because i don't think the wife drives that bad