Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Any one else not getting cash back last month? Particularly device and gym boosters.

Few emails and queries but as we know disco owns a black hole that feeds on queries

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This must be the worst game board ever...littered with 25’s and no 100’s

I feel your pain. my last few picks plays have rendered similar results.

Any one else not getting cash back last month? Particularly device and gym boosters.

Few emails and queries but as we know disco owns a black hole that feeds on queries

Haven’t received my cash back for gym or healthy food either

So, for anyone else still using a perfectly functioning TomTom watch to earn their Vitality points, I just got a mail with the following:

Guess now is a good time to start investigating the Device booster... just annoying to have to spend money replacing the watch that still works perfectly.

Same if you currently use a suunto ambit 1 or 2 apparently. You have to email suunto SA to get a work around

My TomTom had done it's duty. Battery life 5 hours max with hr and gps on. Registered for healthy gear and got a Forerunner 235.

TomTom was very simple to work. Still coming to grips with the Garmin. Bells and whistles that I may never use.

My TomTom had done it's duty. Battery life 5 hours max with hr and gps on. Registered for healthy gear and got a Forerunner 235.

TomTom was very simple to work. Still coming to grips with the Garmin. Bells and whistles that I may never use.

you will get used to it and never look back, I am thinking of getting the FR 245 music if I can get a good deal.(FR 235 will be for sale soon)

This is an awesome watch that I use daily myself.

I also thought that there were a number of features that I wouldn't use. But I use more than what I thought. Great battery life too!

And with me, the sync with the discovery app is seamless and nearly instant for points!

no gym booster or healthy food for me.

And healthy care from Dischem been outstanding for months.

And it looks like there query system is borked on the their website too.

Discovery bank is looking great...  :oops:

This has probably been discussed before , but here goes anyhow.

I need another 4000 points to get to gold , my fitness points are maxed out.

I need to find ways to get those 4000 points.

I have done the online the online age and health questionnaires.

I have done the weight and BMI health check. 

I see I can get points getting the flu shot , but I have not had flu in years , so I do not see the need . 

I cannot do any of the fitness assessments , because I have reached my max fitness points !!! 

Does anyone have any ideas ...  :eek:

Quite honestly , I feel that this maximum fitness level for the year should be re-assessed.

Once you reach it , all you have to look forward to is a coffee once a week at Kauai ,BIG WHOOP !!

Edited by HuckNorris

I see I can get points getting the flu shot , but I have not had flu in years , so I do not see the need . 

I cannot do any of the fitness assessments , because I have reached my max fitness points !!! 

Quite honestly , I feel that this maximum fitness level for the year should be re-assessed.

Once you reach it , all you have to look forward to is a coffee once a week at Kauai ,BIG WHOOP !!

HIV test. 5000 points. And Robert is your mother's brother  :thumbup:

HIV test = 5000 points

Dietitian - 1000

Dental Health check - 1000

Flu Vaccination - 1000

HIV Test - 5000

Vitality Fitness Assessment - up to 7500