The good news thread

shova1

Are you saying, that you are not meant to put it between your legs, use one hand to push the button while pulling on the short cables, all while its plugged in?

only if youve wound the cutting cord to tight and now its jammed.

So maybe I should add to the good news thread.

From recent posts here it seems my cutting lawn since I was tall enough to push a lawnmower has helped me in adult life.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was today years old when I figured out that the little bump on the bottom of a weed eater is meant to be bumped on the ground, while you're weed-eating!

Bump-Feed-String-Trimmer-Head-ReplacemenI've always stopped the eater, and pulled out some more cable by hand...

This is the first time in my life I'm actually excited to trim the lawn, which I guess constitutes as good news.....

You cant be serious

The business just broke even for the month of June. So, whatever money comes in for the next 3 days can be used to start filling the massive hole left after three months of solidly bleeding money ever since April fools day! :)

You cant be serious

I found out that I was blikseming mine on the ground for forkall, as all I had to do was rev the trigger to feed. Had to replace the damaged spool cover from all the blikseming.

I found out that I was blikseming mine on the ground for forkall, as all I had to do was rev the trigger to feed. Had to replace the damaged spool cover from all the blikseming.

Yes well I buy the cheapskate ones that have to be bliksemed

Centrifugal force bru.

Centrifugal force bru.

The button is there to release the mechanism, the centrifugal force is what makes the cord come out the mechanism.

That’s why when you wind the cord to right the centrifugal force is not enough to pull it out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A win for the earth.

Trump has for a long time been working to get oil drilling okayed in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, he was successful too.

However the turnout didn't play along. Whether the oil reserves were not in fact rich enough, environmentalism, conscience, or whatever I don't really care, but the majority of the land will go unscathed for a little while longer.

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/06/953718234/major-oil-companies-take-a-pass-on-controversial-lease-sale-in-arctic-refuge

• 3 weeks later...