NJ CRICHTON

Schalk Roestoff

This is why crime stats are dropping :thumbdown:

If it's not reported then there is no record and no stats.Mate of mine was telling me that he is so tired of the pressure put on them to keep the cases low.

Cops said the couldn't arrest that dude who got caught snatching stuff from the pub that I posted a pic of the "have an idea..." thread.. 

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cops said the couldn't arrest that dude who got caught snatching stuff from the pub that I posted a pic of the "have an idea..." thread.. 

My mom had a breakin at her house and she wanted to open a house breaking and theft case....cops open malicious damage to property case and she had endless problems with insurance.

My sister in law had a breaking at her townhouse where she was cleaned out and they opened a theft under false pretences case.

My mom had a breakin at her house and she wanted to open a house breaking and theft case....cops open malicious damage to property case and she had endless problems with insurance.

My sister in law had a breaking at her townhouse where she was cleaned out and they opened a theft under false pretences case.

:thumbdown:

There's a big CPF meeting here tomorrow night. The last big one resulted in the station commander at the time being hounded out of the meeting. He's now the "serial malingerer" that is in charge of the Jeppe station ...

:thumbdown:

There's a big CPF meeting here tomorrow night. The last big one resulted in the station commander at the time being hounded out of the meeting. He's now the "serial malingerer" that is in charge of the Jeppe station ...

Surprised he even turned up for the meeting. 

Just a bit of petrol on the fire. A friend of mine has an elderly couple living next door to him. Last Sunday night the old man phones him and says that they suspect that there are inteuders in thier house. Was at about 19h45.

Friend rushes to their front gate and discovers a whole pile of meat from their deep freeze on the lawn.

He takes a chance and enters the house and gets the two old people out and to his house.

He calls the local SAPS office (2km) away. Speaks to a woman. She will dispatch a vehicle at once.

After about 30min he calls again. Same woman, says that a vehicle will be there shortly.

After another hour, he gets in his car and drives to the police station.

The woman who had recieved the complaint had gone off duty and it had never ever been reported. She must have been close to knocking off for the evening and didnt have the appetite for an emergency then.

This is why crime stats are dropping :thumbdown:

If it's not reported then there is no record and no stats.Mate of mine was telling me that he is so tired of the pressure put on them to keep the cases low.

I can imagine that if you put "reported crimes" and "vigilante action" on a graph together they would be the inverse of each other.

• 1 month later...

Still operating with impunity?

I think I can better understand now how some vulnerable communities in Sa resort to mob justice. People like Crichton destroy lives, rob people of life savings, money for medical expenses, money to put food on the table for the kids etc.

• 5 weeks later...

To the Hub online community,

My name is Nicholas James Crichton, I write the following letter to you and would like to make Amends where I have harmed your selfs, by betraying the trust of members through your online community. I would like to sincerely apologise for my behaviour and actions where I took money for goods from some members and never produced any goods as promised. I am in the process of righting the wrongs I have caused.

Could I please ask that every member that I caused harm please leave their name and contact details, wether email or telephone number as they feel comfortable with, that I can personally set right the wrongs I caused.

I am truely sorry for this and would like the opportunity to set things right.

Yours Sincerely

N.Crichton

nick.crichton12@gmail.com

607 View Street

Riet Vallei Rand

Cross Roads Recovery Centre.

To the Hub online community,

My name is Nicholas James Crichton, I write the following letter to you and would like to make Amends where I have harmed your selfs, by betraying the trust of members through your online community. I would like to sincerely apologise for my behaviour and actions where I took money for goods from some members and never produced any goods as promised. I am in the process of righting the wrongs I have caused.

Could I please ask that every member that I caused harm please leave their name and contact details, wether email or telephone number as they feel comfortable with, that I can personally set right the wrongs I caused.

I am truely sorry for this and would like the opportunity to set things right.

Yours Sincerely

N.Crichton

nick.crichton12@gmail.com

607 View Street

Riet Vallei Rand

That's a good step on a long road, well done.

let's hope this doesn't get derailed (maybe fri isn't the best time)

N.Crichton

607 View Street

Riet Vallei Rand

Awesome, now we know where to send the police. Edited by Skylark

Guest notmyname

Oh man. Is this an admission to being a thief?

They don't treat criminals there.... and it's a long way from free - wonder who is paying for this.... let me guess....

http://crossroadsrecovery.co.za/

Geez.....that looks like a holiday resort.

This would have been more suitable :thumbup:

http://media.2oceansvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/03_subotsky_jp141010_g.jpeg