Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

Still don't know what this "product" is, or where it's kept. 

I picked up on it this past weekend when I was scrutinising tweeta after the Kari tweets broke loose....went and browsed his timeline and made my observation.....hell of an agenda I have......

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh really....now please quote every single post where I mentioned the doc....this is my first one and let me just say this...before you go off and look for all those posts....evertyime he opens his mouth it sounds like an opportunity to market his product....have at it.....

My original point remains... would like an expert opinion on this.

Unless engaged on his products, I don't recall him ever bringing them up on the hub? But regardless, this has nothing to do with this thread.

Bugger this Gert... i'm beginning to wonder if there is another agenda going on?

Nearly a hundred pages of he said she said we tweeted.... and we still know almost boggerol

Keeping to the KE theme,

FanD: What kind of doping was he supposed to be doing?

Blood boosting, epo, or ....?

My original point remains... would like an expert opinion on this.

Unless engaged on his products, I don't recall him ever bringing them up on the hub? But regardless, this has nothing to do with this thread.

Of course it does.....easier to save face when you have no argument.....see my response to Myles....I never mentioned him bringing up his products on The Hub.....still waiting on those quotes from posts......

Of course it does.....easier to save face when you have no argument.....see my response to Myles....I never mentioned him bringing up his products on The Hub.....still waiting on those quotes from posts......

You right off the value of input from someone that is widely regarded as a leading mind in Anti-doping here in SA based apon him marketing his company and products on his personal twitter feed (marketing... omg!)

That same person who has been on here numerous times at his own personal cost to discuss anti-doping matters not in anyway linked to his products etc. He also analyses Bio-passports so has intricate inside knowledge and understanding on how it all works. What he can actually disclose to us is another matter entirely, but I personally would like to know more, would like a little more transparency... instead of farting around throwing punches in the dark. 

Bugger this Gert... i'm beginning to wonder if there is another agenda going on?

Nearly a hundred pages of he said she said we tweeted.... and we still know almost boggerol

Keeping to the KE theme,

FanD: What kind of doping was he supposed to be doing?

Blood boosting, epo, or ....?

Bio passport blood levels went out...could be 1 or all of them

You right off the value of input from someone that is widely regarded as a leading mind in Anti-doping here in SA based apon him marketing his company and products on his personal twitter feed (marketing... omg!)

That same person who has been on here numerous times at his own personal cost to discuss anti-doping matters not in anyway linked to his products etc. He also analyses Bio-passports so has intricate inside knowledge and understanding on how it all works. What he can actually disclose to us is another matter entirely, but I personally would like to know more, would like a little more transparency... instead of farting around throwing punches in the dark. 

Nice...so firstly you accuse me of having an agenda....then you give me the impression I am not entitled to an opinion....I think you may have an agenda....the little whatsapp group must have tongues wagging like crazy again today.....if you want the info you so desperately crave then @scienceofsport on twitter seems to be doing a fantastic job.....my humblest apologies to the other hubbers for letting the thread go off topic....

Lets not forget the bigger picture here:

David George: Busted for doping, negatively affects the sport.

Brandon Stewart: Busted for doping, negatively affects the sport.

Kevin Evans: Busted for doping, negatively affects the sport.

ZK, hurt their feelings.... we flame HIM?

The logic astounds me.

Hub logic = they with the highest perceived moral altitude wins

Nice...so firstly you accuse me of having an agenda....then you give me the impression I am not entitled to an opinion....I think you may have an agenda....the little whatsapp group must have tongues wagging like crazy again today.....if you want the info you so desperately crave then @scienceofsport on twitter seems to be doing a fantastic job.....my humblest apologies to the other hubbers for letting the thread go off topic....

You derailed the thread...

I ask for Jeroen's input, something I still would like to here, because he has the knowledge to enlighten us more on this than most.

You pissed on that idea based on him marketing his products on his personal twitter feed? What kind of marketing madness is that!

I asked for Jeroen, specifically because he does engage with hubbers - Ross Tucker has til now not as far as I am aware. 

And as for mentioning my cycling whatsapp group - what has that got to do with anything on here? No member of that chat group has uttered a word on this thread. Agenda... of course you have one.

If you reply to this, I ask please if you could reply in point form next to my points you disagree with so we can keep things coherent  :thumbup:

Apologies for derailing the thread... would still very much like to here the good doctors thoughts on this all - can't think of anyone with a better knowledge of the whole system.

I'm not on Twitter, else I would ask him myself

Okay, I got the wrong end of the stick. i thought the "doctor" being referred to here was our very own Pee-Wee 50cc...

But if one of you is talking about Jeroen, and the other Ross Tucker, no wonder you're crossing wires..