Chris Froome Training in SA

Wasbeer

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bud if you were that Hot, your hair would also fizz like that all of the time!

What I really love about her though is the way she handles a bike......sex on wheels!!

Also saw Marianne Vos and the rest of the Netherlands team in Elgin area a few months ago. Had a little freakout when we passed them, my colleague asked why I got excited over a few people on bikes...Puny non cycling peasant. Then of course the German national team training in the Velodrome. Makes you wonder why all our athletes go overseas but people like Schruter and World IM Champ Jan Frodeno trains in SA on a regular basis.

Us - Competition, the next level, exposure, experience....

Them - Base training, Time zone, summer, affordability, good facilities....

Got to see one of the World greats this weekend training on the roads of  hoedspruit. He even slowed down to Say hello when he saw me taking some pictures. Awesome to see the legend on SA roads.

I will kick his ass if I see him on the roads. Open up some serious pain on him.

Ok.... see why its an issue.... hehe, i think in 25 years time she'll look like Stiflers mom! :thumbup:

Leave soon, or I'll kill you, by hand.

I was turning right into Mikes Bikes on Tuesday morning when I had to wait for two cyclists in full Sky kit coming from the front to pass.

I could swear that one was staring at his headset...

Who is out here with him?

Ok.... see why its an issue.... hehe, i think in 25 years time she'll look like Stiflers mom! :thumbup:

Stiffler's Mom has got it going on....