Evobikes

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was advised to take my bike to Louis for a shock service, as he is "the best shock service guy around".

I put him to the test, and lo and behold, my shock is performing better than when I bought the bike new. Plus I got my bike all serviced, washed, lubed and sparkly clean, and I didn't feel like he took advantage of my wallet either.

Top guys, and I will definitely be back.

I was advised to take my bike to Louis for a shock service, as he is "the best shock service guy around".

I put him to the test, and lo and behold, my shock is performing better than when I bought the bike new. Plus I got my bike all serviced, washed, lubed and sparkly clean, and I didn't feel like he took advantage of my wallet either.

Top guys, and I will definitely be back.

Werk louis (knipe) nou vir hulle? Of is dit n ander louis?

Werk louis (knipe) nou vir hulle? Of is dit n ander louis?

Yup, Mr Knipe homself. Ek het lekker gelag vir hom met die Epic finale by Meerendal. Hy was die enigste een wat nog krag in die bene vir manuals en bunny hops gehad het in die berms voor die eind streep. Die man is legend op en af van die fiets.

• 8 months later...

Ek kan ook my stem byvoeg, uitstekende diens deur Janos.

Het al vantevore by hulle bestel, maar hierdie keer... binne 'n dag na ek die bestelling geplaas het, is my nuwe American Classic wiele op pad, MET die Campagnolo freehub body wat hulle gister middag spesiaal bestel het, geinstalleer.

Anybody looking for efficient service?

I would just like to compliment Janos and the excellent service I received from him! Email queries and advice seeked are answered on time. General friendly, fast service!

I placed an order yesterday (1 March) and today (2 March) I already have it in my hands - 1000km away!!

Brilliant!

If this level of service is anything to go by, Evobike definitely has me as their online shopper!!

Thats always the case when I buy something from them.