Bobbo_SA

14 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

On a serious note(not that it really matters), There are some proper proper bargains on here, especially if you like Muc-Off.

www.cyced.co.za (Previously  Bikemob)

Thanks for sharing.. seems like everything else on their site other than the specials is sold out....

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Muttley said:

Thanks for sharing.. seems like everything else on their site other than the specials is sold out....

Yeah I see so after visiting the site again today. Seems like it won't be around much longer and looks like more of a clearance sale.

I also saw ASG were having a 60% off closing sale.

3 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Yeah I see so after visiting the site again today. Seems like it won't be around much longer and looks like more of a clearance sale.

60% off .... are they still more expensive than competitive brands then?

8 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

I understood the email to mean only one particular brick and mortar store was closing down

9 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

I cant get onto cyced from the work PC because the draconian wielder of internet censorship sword deems it in-appropriate content for us toddlers working here.

50 minutes ago, BaGearA said:

Thats weird cause when i type pretoria i still get taken to Tshwane

thats because 'Pretoria' still technicality exists for now...albeit that the boundaries of it is vague. But it's technically the 2km odd radius that is the CBD. Basically the Reserve Bank is in Pretoria and Loftus in Tshwane. But dont tell anyone there...they might get angry lol 

6 hours ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Not too sure what to make of Cyced activity.

Are they just dissolving Bikemob and selling off stock or will they remain a going concern going forward.?

I hope it's the latter ... pretty sure n+1 applies to bike stores too. ????

Edited by Thomo

On 7/25/2021 at 10:59 AM, justinafrika said:

Luck o' the draw I guess. Never had a problem with SAPO, even with watch straps and watches. DHL disappointed once with three sizeable boxes of work equipment from the same supplier ending up in three different cities.

Still have about R10k worth of stuff lost in the SAPO system ... 

Sent a package via courier at 13:00 on Monday, by lunch today it was at its destination.

Small price to pay for peace of mind 

7 hours ago, Hairy on a Davidson said:

60% off .... are they still more expensive than competitive brands then?

Takealot had some ftech stuff on sale the other day... I don't think it was more expensive than other brands...... :ph34r:1073649485_WhatsAppImage2021-07-22at21_16_16.jpeg.9e7919a665291252f5acbe60b17f9b65.jpeg

(Got the stuff today. Looks like old stock, but mint condition)

Edited by Mountain Bru

On 7/27/2021 at 9:05 PM, Mountain Bru said:

Takealot had some ftech stuff on sale the other day... I don't think it was more expensive than other brands...... :ph34r:1073649485_WhatsAppImage2021-07-22at21_16_16.jpeg.9e7919a665291252f5acbe60b17f9b65.jpeg

(Got the stuff today. Looks like old stock, but mint condition)

The person sees that even kit sizing is now gender neutral

55 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Fits me pretty well. I guess that means it's sexist for fitting men better than woman. For true equality to exist, it should fit all persons equally badly.

59 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

I can't tell.... Did you say "t h e   p e r s o n", or did you say something else and it was automatically changed to "The person"?