Bobbo_SA

19 hours ago, taito said:

Sad part is that the specials always run on non std sizes

Onedayonly and others like it are clearance sites really. They get the leftovers and stale stock to sell at a reduced rate.

Because of this they will always be sold out of the popular sizes before the sale even begins.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Rocket-Boy said:

Onedayonly and others like it are clearance sites really. They get the leftovers and stale stock to sell at a reduced rate.

Because of this they will always be sold out of the popular sizes before the sale even begins.

True, BUT I got some nice deals from them in the past.  You need some luck though to get want you need.

1 minute ago, Gr3mlin131 said:

This does not inspire much confidence :

image.png.9cfcb0613d4625050043b7086b61e7a5.png

Hey bud,

If this is the same Valencia in Nelspruit, I have been to their actual shop so it should be legit, best is to call them.

11 minutes ago, Opc_danny said:

Hey bud,

If this is the same Valencia in Nelspruit, I have been to their actual shop so it should be legit, best is to call them.

8 minutes ago, Thomo said:

Pretty sure it's a legit store, but more brick and mortar than online presence ...

Fair enough, seems some people do know them, but just from the website I would not use them for any amount I am not okay with losing to test it out. Not a big risk taker when it comes to these things. 

Edited by Gr3mlin131

• 4 months later...