Dopers suck

fandacious

Interesting reply from Emma

Just because they said sorry to her and she has forgiven them doesn't mean the rest have to...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So mistakes were made, things you wish you had done differently and things are regretted. 

If you trully regret them JB, why not tell us what these mistakes were, how you had done things and how you should have done things differently ?

Instead you take a technical point around jurisdiction and maintain that you are a victim unfairly persecuted by the authority that prosecuted you.

I have one with bells on for you to pull.

His point is irrelevant anyway, he fell under their jurisdiction as the Director of US Postal - a team domiciled in the US.

If I as a South African was working for a US bank in Singapore, I would still fall under the jurisdiction of US regulators.

Guy is just grabbing at the only straw he thinks he has.

His point is irrelevant anyway, he fell under their jurisdiction as the Director of US Postal - a team domiciled in the US.

If I as a South African was working for a US bank in Singapore, I would still fall under the jurisdiction of US regulators.

Guy is just grabbing at the only straw he thinks he has.

Exactly. Does not deal with the substantive issue, just plays the victim as the issue of jurisdiction was dealt with in all the proceedings

Interesting reply from Emma

What did she say?

Edit: Nevermind. Found it.

post-7796-0-43373600-1540529703_thumb.jpg

Edited by Squier

I want to know why lots of cyclists who had been caught, don't want to tell who or where did they get drugs from?

I feel they must be banned for life, unless they tell us, how or what happened.

Google the word Omertà

On the subject of Bruyneel, it’s a bit dof this, like some dude at UCI / wada or wherever just woke up and thought this Bruyneel devil’s ban is going to end in 4 years, we better do something about that quick....

TBH if LA got at a life time ban then it’s only right his buddy and DS gets one as well.

Should have been like this from the beginning, a bit retard to wake up now and change it.

Edited by SwissVan

Google the word Omertà

On the subject of Bruyneel, it’s a bit dof this, like some dude at UCI / wada or wherever just woke up and thought this Bruyneel devil’s ban is going to end in 4 years, we better do something about that quick....

TBH if LA got at a life time ban then it’s only right his buddy and DS gets one as well.

Should have been like this from the beginning, a bit retard to wake up now and change it.

Mistakes should always be fixed... 

100% correct that hte majority is PRO and I agree with what SAIDS does 99% of the time.

I just dont like it when they moan about money while wasting it on Funrider" YIP even 1% :-)

Then gain they have the right to moan and so do I : -)

Funrider today, elite pro tomorrow ???

Ah Floyd

I still have my treasured Phonak kit which I wear once a year in memory of you. 

I will never ever forget the images of you crying into your silky locks, anguish etched deep into your eyes whispering 'everyone is doing this... why me?!'

He is one of the main reasons why I still do not believe the pro peleton is any cleaner, the type of doping and the methods have just changed.

I still maintain that they mainline the stem cells of cloned baby Haile Gabrselassis.... or something

Tchjaaa

But then how does Bruyneel n co fix their mistakes......

They could start by actually telling the whole truth... he's still playing the victim card last I checked. He will just go straight back to doing what he always did. Win at all costs.