Dopers suck

fandacious

50 minutes ago, eddy said:

No, he got his pills from a pharmacist in Durban.....

Haha... Glad i wasn't the only one thinking that... But as you were 🫢

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not doping but large scale cheating! 

https://runningmagazine.ca/sections/runs-races/11000-runners-disqualified-from-mexico-city-marathon-for-cheating

The 2023 Mexico City Marathon, which took place on Sunday, Aug. 27, has been overshadowed by another widespread cheating scandal, resulting in the disqualification of approximately 11,000 runners for failing to complete the required distance on the designated course. There were 30,000 runners in the race, so that means more than a third of all runners have been disqualified.

Soccer: France's Paul Pogba suspended for doping
Juventus' French midfielder Paul Pogba has been provisionally suspended after testing positive for a banned substance. The random test, performed in August, detected testosterone in Pogba's system.

Whooo loads of contradictory statements here…

OK, first he needs to instruct a legal team to assist in finding out how this substance snuk up on him….🤔???

“I have instructed legal representation to assist me in determining the source of the prohibited substance and I have instructed them to ask for my B Sample to be tested and to launch an inquiry into the possible causes for the positive test."

Then wifey says(and please note, she has the Doper Lingo right..)🤪

"He wasn't doing any steroids in Turkey. He has hectic Sinusitis and was using a spray to release the tension he was feeling in the nose. Only after the news came out this week did we discover that the Clenbuterol found his drug test was the same substance in the nasal spray he had used when he landed," said Ristic.

Well… uuuhhhh …. Maybe, not  WHILE IN TURKEY

so if not in Turkey…where then…?🇿🇦🇨🇦🇦🇷🇱🇷🇫🇷🇪🇺🏳️‍🌈….?

18 minutes ago, ChunkyMonkey said:

OK, first he needs to instruct a legal team to assist in finding out how this substance snuk up on him….🤔???

“I have instructed legal representation to assist me in determining the source of the prohibited substance and I have instructed them to ask for my B Sample to be tested and to launch an inquiry into the possible causes for the positive test."

"He wasn't doing any steroids in Turkey. He has hectic Sinusitis and was using a spray to release the tension he was feeling in the nose. Only after the news came out this week did we discover that the Clenbuterol found his drug test was the same substance in the nasal spray he had used when he landed," said Ristic.

last time i checked his wifey didn't even know the whereabouts of his johnson so would battle to refute what is going into his system. They should speak to his dietician.

1 hour ago, ChunkyMonkey said:

Kind of curious how much Clenbuterol would be in nasal spray and how much nasal spray you would have to use for clenbuterol to show up in your urine. 

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

Saw the You magazine while waiting in the queue at Woolies last night. Couldn’t find the Ingleesh version online, but found die Afrikaanse een… why me?image.jpeg.d4ff196ff3ada1f273793741e2710725.jpeg

Shame…. Let’s take it down one level..

And play victim..?

🥺

Tennis: Halep to appeal four-year ban for anti-doping rule violations
Romania's former world No 1 Simona Halep said on Tuesday that she would appeal to sport's highest court against the International Tennis Integrity Agency decision to ban her for four years, after two separate anti-doping rule violations.

• 4 weeks later...

“...it had decided to award Kumar a medal and certificate even though he was the lone runner in the final."

"We are sharing with them details of the athletes who fled.” 

"I was really looking forward to running against the best athletes, but nobody turned up."  

Say WHATTTT!?  😂🤣

https://www.reuters.com/sports/athletics/sprinters-wind-after-anti-doping-officials-arrive-delhi-meet-2023-09-27/

Edited by justinafrika

Looks like our gov has been slack again( any surprises there?) and not updated legislation in line with WADA recommendations so we are now foul of anti doping regulations and th flag cannot be displayed at any international sporting event leaving the Bokke in a bit of a quandary. Those doors in parliament reslly suck

4 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

Looks like our gov has been slack again( any surprises there?) and not updated legislation in line with WADA recommendations so we are now foul of anti doping regulations and th flag cannot be displayed at any international sporting event leaving the Bokke in a bit of a quandary. Those doors in parliament reslly suck

https://apnews.com/article/south-africa-flag-ban-doping-248e582ed78dc7478bd151eaff67a92b

20 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

The incompetence knows no bottom. They just sink lower and lower ….

anything you think a government surely cannot get wrong , the ANC has said “hold my beer!”

Hold my beer while I reach for my VIP pass to the Gravy Train.

Like they say.... cANCer....

Edited by love2fly