Dopers suck

fandacious

From inthebunch interview with Rourke.

I wonder who approached him

“When I was 23 I was just outside the top 20 and I was approached and told that if I want to make it into the top 20 then that is what I had to do.

“I made the decision to do it [dope] and I didn’t consult the people I needed to, like my parents, who would have probably spoken me out of it.”

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She did not say that it came from semen.

She said it can be transferred via kissing, saliva or sex.

If it was from kissing she would have said just kissing.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/shortcuts/2016/jul/18/rio-2016-42-condoms-per-athlete-olympic-village-sex

plus we know how horny these so called elite athletes are.

All of which oils the reputation of the village as some kind of sex-crazed Woodstock for athletes. According to gold medal-winning Australian target shooter Mark Russell, it is “the most testosterone fuelled place on earth”. In London 2012, Grindr crashed as athletes arrived, and at Sochi 2014, a female Olympic gold snowboarder noted that “Tinder in the Olympic Village is next level”. After Beijing 2008, an Olympic table-tennis player divulged the secrets of the “sex fest” and the “volcanic release of pent-up hedonism” that apparently happens when thousands of athletes at the top of their game come together. 

From inthebunch interview with Rourke.

I wonder who approached him

“When I was 23 I was just outside the top 20 and I was approached and told that if I want to make it into the top 20 then that is what I had to do.

“I made the decision to do it [dope] and I didn’t consult the people I needed to, like my parents, who would have probably spoken me out of it.”

Shan Wilson!!!  :eek:  (I have absolutely no evidence to back that up but he seems to be involved everywhere!)

*snip

Huh ?

What am i missing. They did not say it was semen, they said Kissing, bodily fluids or semen.

What in the world made your mind go to Blowjob?

Edit:

In the video she mentions that she did not know it could be transfer 

seat, saliva, semen. That was her exact words

Edited by Quagga

She did not say that it came from semen.

She said it can be transferred via kissing, saliva or sex.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/shortcuts/2016/jul/18/rio-2016-42-condoms-per-athlete-olympic-village-sex

plus we know how horny these so called elite athletes are.

All of which oils the reputation of the village as some kind of sex-crazed Woodstock for athletes. According to gold medal-winning Australian target shooter Mark Russell, it is “the most testosterone fuelled place on earth”. In London 2012, Grindr crashed as athletes arrived, and at Sochi 2014, a female Olympic gold snowboarder noted that “Tinder in the Olympic Village is next level”. After Beijing 2008, an Olympic table-tennis player divulged the secrets of the “sex fest” and the “volcanic release of pent-up hedonism” that apparently happens when thousands of athletes at the top of their game come together. 

Ok - so which one is it - did this doper suck, or didn't she  :whistling:

I am an unapologetic Impey fan, but I couldn't remember the exact circumstances around his alleged doping incident, so had to go look again.

He raced the SA TT in FEB 2014. Cycling SA informed him only in JUNE that he had an adverse finding.

What utter Bull%$#% from CSA?!

4 months!

He was the first south african to wear the Yellow Jersey at the TDF the year before and due to this finding he was forced to miss both the TDF and Vuelta that year. 

It makes it exponentially more difficult for a sports professional to retrace their steps the longer time passes from the event. So the fact that they could retrace the steps to that Durban pharmacy and they were able to find the necessary hard evidence in forms of till register receipts tells me the story checks out, no matter how far fetched it sounds.

People should probably be careful of insinuating an element of fraud in this case, as a registered medical professional is involved and there is only negative consequences for him with no benefit if he was to forge those receipts just to clear a sports person.

Calling someone who has been found guilty of doping a "doper" is probably fair game. But can we please move on from any professionals that have been cleared of any wrongdoing through the proper anti-doping structures. (Yes I know Lance never tested positive but different era etc.)

PS:

• " contaminated with Probenecid, which can be used as a masking agent and is not a performance-enhancing drug." 
  • " It is primarily used in treating gout and hyperuricemia." 
  • It is not like he used EPO or blood doped.

OK, I'm done :)

It is not CSA.

Its SAIDS.  Two different organisations.

And the tests are done in Europe.  Not in SA.  It takes time.

Seriously now, is it fair game for guys to keep on harping on about Impey if he had been cleared by the authorities?

There are plenty of actual guilty dopers to hate on, why not celebrate Daryl for his achievements instead of throwing up his name whenever doping comes up?

I'm all for crucifying Max Knox and friends, they won't get n hall pass from me because they are Saffers.

Dude.

Read some books.  Ope the eyes.

See the world as it is.  

Dude.

Read some books.  Ope the eyes.

See the world as it is.  

Ah, I'm happy to take your bait.

Please elaborate as to what I need to open my eyes to?

I stated that I don't believe any professional cyclist is 100% clean.

I stated that I will crucify any cyclist that is found guilty, Saffer or not.

I stated that I have moved on from a Black/White world to a Greyscale continuum.

I'm saying now, if yall want to crucify Impey, who hasn't been found guilty of Jack S%^#, you can go ahead and crucify all your cycling heroes: MvdP, WvA, Froome, Nibali, Evenepoel, the whole frikken lot. Because what is the yardstick then if we don't abide by die rules of the anti doping agencies?

PS. This is not an attack on you as a person Spinnekop, love you man ;)

Edited by Swift&Aero

Ah, I'm happy to take your bait.

Please elaborate as to what I need to open my eyes to?

I stated that I don't believe any professional cyclist is 100% clean.

I stated that I will crucify any cyclist that is found guilty, Saffer or not.

I stated that I have moved on from a Black/White world to a Greyscale continuum.

I'm saying now, if yall want to crucify Impey, who hasn't been found guilty of Jack S%^#, you can go ahead and crucify all your cycling heroes: MvdP, WvA, Froome, Nibali, Evenepoel, the whole frikken lot. Because what is the yardstick then if we don't abide by die rules of the anti doping agencies?

PS. This is not an attack on you as a person Spinnekop, love you man ;)

I think you are missing the point.

Impey WAS found guilty of having a banned drug in his system BUT like this Canada women provided an excuse that was believed by SAIDS

Then his ban was overturned

I think you are missing the point.

Impey WAS found guilty of having a banned drug in his system BUT like this Canada women provided an excuse that was believed by SAIDS

Then his ban was overturned

Cool, so he was found Not Guilty?