Dopers suck

fandacious

Love it  :clap: 

Not sure I will ever quite understand peoples admiration for Lance - he was a good and potentially great one day cyclist, don't get me wrong, but that's just a quarter of the guys persona... the other 75% he is/was largely just a giant bullying douche. 

Reminds me quite a bit of certain orange president... just swap out 'cyclist' for 'con artist"

Maybe it's an American thing - MAGA  :whistling:

Gentle modification so that I could agree with your comments unreservedly.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

goodness gracious - and ancient Rome though they knew about orgies?

That's also some really impressive timing... It's hard enough to get a simultaneous orgasm with just two people

it has to be hard

That's also some really impressive timing... It's hard enough to get a simultaneous orgasm with just two people

ASTANA......................

Again.. not the first time but the last time nothing came if it as they couldn't prove it.

Many cyclist live in Monaco.

To be honest..I never believed Ferrari would disappear from cycling too much money to be made from many cyclist wanting an edge.. and well he has proved to be the best one at that [emoji23][emoji23] if true it's quite clever basing himself in Monaco

Edited by Gen

Again.. not the first time but the last time nothing came if it as they couldn't prove it.

To be honest..I never believed Ferrari would disappear from cycling too much money to be made from many cyclist wanting an edge.. and well he has proved to be the best one at that [emoji23][emoji23] if true it's quite clever basing himself in Monaco

Monaco is a tax haven and really really good for training - weather is good, terrain is good and quiet with traffic once you leave town which is a short pedal. Many athletes from different disciplines live in Monaco - much like Andorra.

If he is basing himself there it makes sense as there is little in the way of tracking finances to a point. Not cause many cyclists live there and he can work with them.

Can’t believe high profile riders would be so silly...If they were blatantly Training with Dr Ferrari then they must be stoopid.... and deserve to get caught.

There are ways they could have used his services without being in the open.... Dr Ferrari has a brother for example who used to be very involved with Dr Ferrari’s online coaching service 53x12.com

Can’t believe high profile riders would be so silly...If they were blatantly Training with Dr Ferrari then they must be stoopid.... and deserve to get caught.

There are ways they could have used his services without being in the open.... Dr Ferrari has a brother for example who used to be very involved with Dr Ferrari’s online coaching service 53x12.com

As Giuliani said: “I know how not to commit crimes”. Edited by Patchelicious

Something you want to share with us  :whistling:  

Did your numbers improve ? Next they will say you support doping

Monaco is a tax haven and really really good for training - weather is good, terrain is good and quiet with traffic once you leave town which is a short pedal. Many athletes from different disciplines live in Monaco - much like Andorra.

If he is basing himself there it makes sense as there is little in the way of tracking finances to a point. Not cause many cyclists live there and he can work with them.

Great place for Hill repeats