Unbelievable Online Bike shop Service from Rapide

dillon

In this day and age I cannot believe the service I just received, I ordered a few things from http://www.Rapide.co.za at 12H30, I only recieved 1 email at 16H00 to say order is processed.  08H35 this morning courier guy arrives with my things!

Geez guys, slow down you are putting the other SA  online shops to shame, carrying stock and delivering before 3 phonecalls! 

In this day and age I cannot believe the service I just received, I ordered a few things from http://www.Rapide.co.za at 12H30, I only recieved 1 email at 16H00 to say order is processed.  08H35 this morning courier guy arrives with my things!

Geez guys, slow down you are putting the other SA  online shops to shame, carrying stock and delivering before 3 phonecalls! 

Got the same service from Versus Socks and Extreme Lights. Placed my order on Tuesday afternoon. Stuff was on my desk by lunch time on Wednesday....

Had my first experience with Rapide yesterday. Was amazing to get a reply within 10 minutes. Now I must just figure out if I need that wheelset or not

Edited by Boerklong

I ordered a few chainrings from them in July and he emailed me and said that the one ring is out of stock and they are waiting on stock. So he sent the first two immediately and the other one when it came in without extra charge to me.

Some of the best service from online stores that i have received.  :clap:  :clap:

Their service truly is outstanding :clap:

I had amazing service from Bike-Addict, ordered at 4pm on Tuesday with EFT, then arrived at 1pm the next day. I love great customer service!!

+1 for the great service from Wayne.

Very quick response time, shipped parcels immeditately, excellent service!

Would definitely do business with Wayne again.

I've also been really impressed with them recently. 

I'd been saying to my significant other that there is a huge gap in the market for a decent online retailer in RSA - many exist but I've generally found them to be rubbish, especially after getting used to the incredible service from Chain Reaction Cycles and Wiggle when I was living in the UK.  

Rapide seem fantastic but, as far as I can tell, only seem to sell their own products with a few exceptions here and there. Does anyone know what their deal is? If they did stock a whole range of products & brands they could be the people to move into that gap. 

+1 For service from Wayne. He responds extremely quickly and is very willing to help out. Highly recommend dealing with Rapide!!

+1 here too, ++[n] if I could. Wayne is a first class chap, and is always eager to help. Great prices and service, and his after sales service is second to none.  :thumbup:

Edited by henningvr