Bonus

Well the race jury better be flippen consistent this year if they plan on applying rules . Sticky bottles, drafting, illigal feedimg etc etc etc.. everyone better get fined sommer on the spot.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ja kinda screwed me too... no kittel and a damaged cav and no sagan and Degenkolb also went down... hope Van Avermaet starts moving and DDD/Cav frees up Cummings who starts scoring (no pun intended)

Well I guess I know who to sub on Monday.. jissie but to find motivation to continue watching is going to be a mission .

Everyone knows, I watch the Giro and Vuelta for the GC and the Tour for green.. motivation is def going to he a problem.. I am sommer sad and angry and Dissapointed at the same time.

Come over to the dark side Gen . . . .

As a newbie to cycling and as someone whio enjoys participating in sport far more than watching it this tour de f looks unbelievably dangerous. The competition so fierce that the riders risk life and limb in a way that other sports people don't.

I have to read everyone's post and wonder: how much moaning is about 'love of the sport', and how much is just because your fantasy league teams are getting screwed up...

Not following the tour but I cry mafia BS

Cav was already falling before sagan's elbow came out. I would argue he was protecting him so that cav didnt take him out as well

Such a shame.. on the track that would classify as some brotherly love? ???? just kidding.. hope Cav recovers quickly!

Come over to the dark side Gen . . . .

Ag Bonus, maybe I'll feel better tomorrow. . But aye I don't know this is such a dissapointment..

Well on the plus side.. missing stages won't be an issue for me now

Rough call, is what it is now unfortunately.

Don't give a rats ass about everyone's fantasy teams ffs, there is a dedicated thread for that game.

Dege rode right over Cavendish's face too.

Happy for Demare, he worked real hard all year so far.

You can't judge from the front view...The video shot from the air shows it clearly and when you watch it like that it looks very bad for Sagan..I am pretty sure that was what the judges used.

I would hope the judges have used all angles and evidence to make their decision. The aerial view has gaps with the trees overhead. Neither are perfect.

Sagan apologizing to DD staff at the bus

apology does not change anything though

Archived