Bonus

Jury has made its decision... no matter how many opposing conjecture one can find.... decision is made and final!

Oh I didn't know their decision on Sagan influenced my right to debate the topic.... good to know.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would someone mind telling me what this is about?

Unfair assistance from the team car. Handing over the bottle and hanging on by the rider in order to get some free wheeling and even a slingshot effect back in to the slipstream of the bunch. Also adjusting the rear derailleur, the rider holds on to the team car.

and the Hub loses its collective mind...

not sure the sponsors or the TdF is served well by 'just sommer' ejecting the world's premier bike rider.

anyway, if it's not been said already, here it is... 'Spez riders eh?' <ducks for cover while cackling with laughter>

Harsh call for sure

Unfair yes, the weight of the penalty

There's sufficient evidence with all the footage

????

Let's go conspiracy

Big American brand in Spaz

French anti-American politics

????

K, let's try to move this along...

The GC top 10 list is still not indicative of what we will see in Paris. EBH up in 4th with Matthews in 3rd, that is definitely going to be be way different after the finish tomorrow afternoon.

First indication of what the GC contenders have in their tanks. You probably won't win the Tour tomorrow but you certainly can lose a lot of ground if something goes wrong with no backup around.

Carlton,  is that you...

Its racing. Sagan trying to follow a wheel. Cav trying to squeeze through a gap. It all went wrong for Cav. I think race organisers were too harsh. Tour goes on.

I am not going to go back and reading last few pages, but the overhead shot that shows Sagan change line and effectively sending Cav into the barrier with a tap of the elbow for fun was the consensus right?  Seems, Griepel and the others in the sprint share the same sentiment and they were there...

Penalty a little harsh, but Renshaw was ejected from the tour for something as dangerous as well.

Although I did give Sagan kudo's for going to the DD bus, if I was on the jury, would have let it slide. Maybe forced a hair cut instead.

Upset

Perplexed

That lady screaming "peter" in the background is amazing. 

I guess if he had grown up racing in SA and done the Argus he would have known to "HOLD YOUR LINE" :clap:  

Bad call from judges to eject Sagan from the race.

Who caused the crash just before this one?

Is that guy also thrown out?

and if deviating from your line is an issue, then Demare should have to answer for his HUGE swerve from right to left.

Watch the overhead video again and see who he cuts up.

I see that The Jensie has a similar opinion:

These pics show Cav in trouble before the elbow came out.

Squeezing through small gaps @ 65km/h is a risky business.

DD6VtqzXYAA6TKg.jpg

I am not going to go back and reading last few pages, but the overhead shot that shows Sagan change line and effectively sending Cav into the barrier with a tap of the elbow for fun was the consensus right? Seems, Griepel and the others in the sprint share the same sentiment and they were there...

Penalty a little harsh, but Renshaw was ejected from the tour for something as dangerous as well.

Although I did give Sagan kudo's for going to the DD bus, if I was on the jury, would have let it slide. Maybe forced a hair cut instead.

And as with a lot of people om review Greipel took it back

Take a look at @AndreGreipel's Tweet: https://twitter.com/AndreGreipel/status/882320977719427074?s=09

Sometimes I should watch images before I say something. Apologies to @petosagan as I think that decision of the judge is too hard.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Archived