Absa Cape Epic 2017

Acerunner

How the women went through WP3. Ascendis seem determined to close the gap to Meerendal today

Stupid comment on the live updates. Ascendis 0,5sec in front of Meerendal CBC, thats not closing the gap

And spur are not improving..10min behind at WP3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said!!

Probably a very easy mistake to make.. and of course the more you push the less you think of eating and drinking, and it becomes harder to actually swallow anything.(that is what I have found)

When my HR is controlled and where I want it to be I eat and drink all the time.

Meerendal CBC just sitting on Ascendis no pressure with a 9min lead, Spur now really losing all hope of a podium

Brentjens fighting back in masters taking time back from Orbea with BMC sitting in, they could go big tomorrow or Saturday

Stirnemann: "This was a shorter stage, so Nino and I felt like it would suit us better. We want to win a stage every day, but this was one we though that we could take. I thought we had it in the end, but I started sprinting for the finish too early; I didn't know where it was! That's when Susi just came past me."

must say the year steer and I done joberg2c he kept us entertained on a few stages pleasant guy, we always hooked up with him for a few km, he was riding solo and was always in high spirits even when he was pulling amps and always had something witty to say 

Same with us last year (2016). Had long chats with him on the trail, he is quite witty.

How the women went through WP3. Ascendis seem determined to close the gap to Meerendal today

Stupid comment on the live updates. Ascendis 0,5sec in front of Meerendal CBC, thats not closing the gap

It said 'determined to close the gap' ... 

Scott-sram take another win in the mixed cat..seems Jenny is having a lot of fun out there.[emoji106]

GC after today

cd208b5949192fa112d9ed6e68256e3d.jpg

Good to see "my buddy" from the same little village in the top ten ....

That's my friend... ????????????

Probably a very easy mistake to make.. and of course the more you push the less you think of eating and drinking, and it becomes harder to actually swallow anything.(that is what I have found)

When my HR is controlled and where I want it to be I eat and drink all the time.

Just survive the first 3 days as per GLem after 3 days you HR won't be able to reach red line .....

*TRIGGER WARNING*

I've said this with last year's EPIC too. Knox's performance makes me uneasy.

He's been making a lot of people uneasy for a long time...

#nevertestedpositive  :)

The site is really bad regarding the women's race..

It's seems because Ariane isn't performing they just don't care.

Just survive the first 3 days as per GLem after 3 days you HR won't be able to reach red line .....

Fortunately I won't need that strategy as I am much more comfortable watching the Epic than even thinking of doing it.

Clearly my pre-Epic predictions were way off.

1. Sauser/Kulhavy

2. Platt/Huber

3. Lakata/Hynek

Still have a shot with Susi and Cool Harvey, but flip Carl Platt and Team Albanator really seem to struggle.

Wonder what is up with Lakata and Hynek?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Edited by Krypt0n1te