Absa Cape Epic 2017

Acerunner

Its either

A) Tyres are not up to scratch

B) Rider skill not up to scratch for tyre chosen. 

Only one of those two...  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They will have done all the measurements on the risk of running the tyre versus the gains from using it! Now it's up to the riders to make sure they don't hit anything crazy that can cause these types of issues...

Hard to see when there is so much dust on the trails.. stones and rocks hidden in places..holes covered up by dust. Africa not for sissy tyres.[emoji6]

11:10

We're hearing that Sabine Spitz crashed earlier: maybe why she and De Groot are struggling today

I think people are forgetting Sauser is not there to make friends, he is there to make history. Feel free to send him (and Jaro) your tyre tips. Maybe they should go with Crossmarks tomorrow? 

has nothing to do with that

...i just thought its relevant to express ones love to a certain brand at any given time :whistling:

Apparently Spez are closing the gap and Avancini is starting to struggle 

Urggghhhh

Gap getting small

Lets guess.....Kulhavy on the front, Sauser hanging on and they're closing the gap?

Was he?

Still wouldn't have saved him from that crash if he went into it at the wrong speed and tried to roll it...

No idea. But it seemed like a good chirp at te time.

Its either

A) Tyres are not up to scratch

B) Rider skill not up to scratch for tyre chosen. 

Only one of those two...  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Kulhavy has plenty of skill...

Lets guess.....Kulhavy on the front, Sauser hanging on and they're closing the gap?

Of course, he now has less rolling resistance with a fully inflated tube in there!!

Archived