Absa Cape Epic 2017

Acerunner

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no skilzzz and can't ride when it is hot so just sit at home with my popcorn and calculator.

By the way V12dr is moving up the leaderboard after his partner had a mechanical during the prologue, I have figured out that if they have another 3175 stages he will be in the lead......

Lol. No, you're right. I think it was posted about 4 or 5 pages back. Don't wanna search for it though

This was the mondayest Wednesday ever

Edit: maybe I should just buy that domain and set up a permanent reroute to google. Just use the fecking search function.

Ok...will have a looky see then...thx

Check the results, about +-85 solo riders left in the race, with about 170 have stopped racing.

538 teams still in the hunt of the 658 that finished the Prologue 

I read something about it in this fred Gummi. I think over the first three days it evened out compared to other years. But I wasnt really concentrating. That paired with my below average IQ could mean that I am talking utter crap.

Ag what the hell, dont worry searching for it. Just Myles it.

Thats www.mylesknowsitall.co.za

Which les knows what?

70% of all the corporate fatties that got given entries moaned about the heat so they tamed the Epic for them.

sour grapes ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His les .... I think

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

I get so confused with these hash tag things. I read it as 'my les knows sh*t all'

This Les? That Les? My Les your Les what

I only know Les Nessman and once had the hots for a girl called Les B Ian but I didn't get far....

My les

'My les, may you know it all... ' is the opening line of a tragic poem about intellectual vanity. True story.

I only know Les Nessman and once had the hots for a girl called Les B Ian but I didn't get far....

So if your Les didn't want to be an Ian you were in there eh!  :devil:

Anyone have stats on drop out rate compared to previous years??Especially the year with all the rain.

Only compared with last year, but here are some stats and notes from Kevin Vermaak to avoid any #FakeNews:

"2016 St 3=10.91%

2016 Finish=15.02%

2017 St 3=12.69%

2017 Finish=???

Be sure to remember:

This does not include blue board riders, hence it's an even lower percentage of riders that don't actually ride cross the final finish line. I think sometimes folk get confused by the fact that the rankings on our results board only include TEAMS that are still in the race - they exclude individual finishers that are out the rankings because their partner is out the race or is riding with a blue board... but is still a finisher.."

Can you guys follow any of the action with the trackers? If you can follow the riders based on their trackers how have you found the updates ?

Archived