The Munga - The Toughest Race On Earth

nathrix

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like the sherriff has gone for a *** in die bos. ..do they have to follow a set route...I cant remember from last year

set route yes

i think the trackers are playing up

I've got my eye on two participants:

AB

SW

Is there any way to filter their progress?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:(

But much :) :) for those who have started

sorry hearing about your bad luck. was looking forward in following you. good luck for the future.

that means your companies network/security people is not liking what you wanna watch...

and doubt they will open this up for you.

G

Thanks, but I keep getting this message, is it something on my side or do you need to register somewhere?

This request has been denied for security reasons. If you believe this was in error, please contact support.

2 hours in and im already looking to see if ill be back from our trans africa trip in time to do this next year.  

.....Going to be interesting to see how these bodies are going to hold out in the heat! Big heat wave in the Free State. I bet the next few hours to sunset is going to be trying & taxing and this is only the start! ....  :blink:

.....Going to be interesting to see how these bodies are going to hold out in the heat! Big heat wave in the Free State. I bet the next few hours to sunset is going to be trying & taxing and this is only the start! ....  :blink:

Sleep deprivation will probably be worse and no ways to train for it.

Archived