Anti-Doping Rule Violation: Tyronne White

News bot

The best bit of all these ADRVs is how the guilty party's mates all jump in with messages of support. Definitely convinces me the offender is a stand up character and there has been some humungas cock up by someone other than a cheating athlete.

Of course in the dodgy affidavit by the unnamed pharmacist's case, all the pros rushed to congratulate the doper when he got off. Strange behaviour supporting a doper unless of course you are doing it yourself.

Why are they not outraged?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 years ago thats what I thought of LAnce.....

Never ever trust anyone when it to competition, not even your best mate... true story!!

I don't know Lance personally.. But I do know Andrew.. And have done business with him... And I'm pretty confident he his a clean racer

What happened to the pharmacist? Surely an admission of dispensing drugs in such a way that they contaminate each other is an admision of professional negligence that should lead to discipline from the professional registering body?

There is a similar incident with a certain pro whose pharmacist said he gave him something in error by reusing capsules...... which previously could contained a banned drug - so I guess the precedent exists for getting off scott free.

Quick question as far as I know Clenbutrol is not prescribed or available in SA for any therapeutic use anyway. So what was Mr chemist doing with it?

What happened to the pharmacist? Surely an admission of dispensing drugs in such a way that they contaminate each other is an admision of professional negligence that should lead to discipline from the professional registering body?

Just because the contaminant shows up.in a test does not mean it will be pharmaceutically active because the quantities would be so tiny that most normal people would notice.

Someone would however have to lay a complaint about the alleged misconduct... and I doubt the affected party would do it... can't see the benefit to him in the event the pharmacist is found guilty.

Just because the contaminant shows up.in a test does not mean it will be pharmaceutically active because the quantities would be so tiny that most normal people would notice.

Someone would however have to lay a complaint about the alleged misconduct... and I doubt the affected party would do it... can't see the benefit to him in the event the pharmacist is found guilty.

I think it was eddy that mentioned something about us having a moral obligation to society in these sort of circumstances.

I think it was eddy that mentioned something about us having a moral obligation to society in these sort of circumstances.

Well yes- but I don't see the harm created in this instance that justifies a moral intervention- it's all by admission an innocent mistake - unless you suspect someone is lying..

In Motorsport any hearing or appeal due to any transgression is released in full detail. Surely in terms of transparency and considering the large number of stakeholders, CSA should do the same.

Happened to bump into someone extremely close to this issue on a ride a few days ago and his explanation was that Ty was given the wrong drip. There was a mix up between what he was meant to be given and some other IV bags left over form something to do with AIDS.

There is defiantly more to this as he got a reduced sentence for some reason. Time will tell.

If that is the case that is pretty much medical malpractice. An allegation like that against a medical practitioner or a hospital is a major deal in my view.

Happened to bump into someone extremely close to this issue on a ride a few days ago and his explanation was that Ty was given the wrong drip. There was a mix up between what he was meant to be given and some other IV bags left over form something to do with AIDS.

There is defiantly more to this as he got a reduced sentence for some reason. Time will tell.